Green Hornet Isn't Working

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
It is giving me an error saying it's reached it's maximum number of activations.

i think that means you got a refurb. I would call Sprint immediately!!;)

Jk. not sure how the licensing could get screwed up with that. You think it would be device/mac address specific for activation.
Maybe they are getting flooded with activations right now with testers and early shipped units and not ready for OTA activations yet or something.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
i think that means you got a refurb. I would call Sprint immediately!!;)

Jk. not sure how the licensing could get screwed up with that. You think it would be device/mac address specific for activation.
Maybe they are getting flooded with activations right now with testers and early shipped units and not ready for OTA activations yet or something.

I'm not contacting Sprint for at least a year. I've chatted three times, and called them at least 6 in the last 7 days, from pre-order problems, to Sprint Store issue, to shipping address issues, to order problems.....

I'm glad I finally have my phone and it works.

chubbs123

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Yeah its probably because the official launch is 06/24. HTC and Sprint probably screwed that up. Not surprisingly. I would give it until then if you don't feel like calling in. I've called Sprint 5 times in the past week. I don't want to talk to them anymore.

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
My Green Hornet is working fine, when I first ran the movie it had me sign up for the Htc watch app, then downloaded some licensing and that was it, been skipping thru bits and pieces of the movie just to check out the 3d, pretty cool.

EVO3D_boy

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine isn't working either! :-( Has anyone had luck with calling sprint about it? I keep getting trouble shooting instructions and doing a factory reset, but nothing is working.

garrettfarnum

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Just give it some time and try tomorrow, don't complain about something small on something you got early. You also have to give HTC/Sprint major props for letting you delete the bloatwear.

Reactions: yibrushn

yibrushn

Sep 8, 2010
Visit site
Just give it some time and try tomorrow, don't complain about something small on something you got early. You also have to give HTC/Sprint major props for letting you delete the bloatwear.

that was the exact same thing I thought when I read this thread! phone 2 days early check. bloatware removal without root check. delayed access to one of the worst movies ever... no skin off my nose

HikariNoKitsune

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Same Issue.. Highly annoying.. Was really hoping to watch it, and now i can't.. also disappointed with the lack of an actual Manual... Would have helped me figure out that you can't just use a normal Micro HDMI cable with this phone..