3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

jboeke

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Fantastic thread! I agree that the 3D effect really is quite impressive and hella fun to play with. I for one am loving this phone, not in spite of the 3D but largely because of it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Are you guys posting these pictures from phone to forum? If so how? Few have asked but no one has answered.

EVO - LUTION 3D

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I took a video of a fish tank, turned out pretty good!

YouTube - ‪3d Cheddars Casual Cafe Fish Tank‬‏

Ok ... I need a link explaining how the 3D is displayed on our devices ... In post #86 ( the above post ) the 3D youtube image is embedded into this thread as a side by side display ... When I go to the full website on my phone it displays it as a anaglyph video ( red and cyan etc ) ... But when I double tap the video it pops to the same video on youtube.com in true S3D ... My question is why will it not show here as an embedded 3D video when we view the full website on our phones ... And what does it take to be able for AC to accept 3D movies and videos so we can just embed them here without having to download them unless we want to.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Edit
I upload it to my Dropbox app, generate a link, and paste it here. Worked for me.

I feel stupid,, i got all the way up to link, but how do I share it here from my phone? I guess I don't know how to paste the link once I have it, from phone. Edit,,, almost got it lol

EVO - LUTION 3D

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
k8u8Ro1
SPDOKjr

EVO - LUTION 3D

kcpowercat

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I can't believe none of the image hosting sites accept 3d pics. Moving them you to dropbox seems to work but kinda annoying to download.