Can stores sell to you with pre-order before hand if they have inventory?

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
A local Radio Shack employee, says they have had the phones in stock a couple days and that pre-orders can actually come and buy theirs early. Any truth to this. If it's true I'm going to get mine a day early. Any clues? Can they legally sell you one. I have my giftcard ready to go in my car glovebox.

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
God that would be AMAZING if they could. I am going crazy waiting for this thing, especially since other people are receiving theirs in the mail today..

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
A local Radio Shack employee, says they have had the phones in stock a couple days and that pre-orders can actually come and buy theirs early. Any truth to this. If it's true I'm going to get mine a day early. Any clues? Can they legally sell you one. I have my giftcard ready to go in my car glovebox.

After reading this I just called my Radio Shack where I pre-ordered and she said they can not give it to me until tomorrow at 9am.

Maybe someone else is getting lucky though. I remember this happening with Madden Football (video game for those not familiar) a few years ago.... Game Stop was selling it early and created a big ruckus. Was good for those of us who got in quick though.

Desean1

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
I have mine on pre-order @ radioshack. I'm gonna walk over there in 20 minutes and see if they'll release it a day early...I don't see why they won't people had it since yesterday. Also there's suppose to be a evo launch party in Los Angles @5pm in radioshack....

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I have mine on pre-order @ radioshack. I'm gonna walk over there in 20 minutes and see if they'll release it a day early...I don't see why they won't people had it since yesterday. Also there's suppose to be a evo launch party in Los Angles @5pm in radioshack....

Report back to us the outcome of this trip!

grotty

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
my local radio shack said they havent even gotten our 3Ds in yet.. im so mad right now and jealous of those who have theirs..lol

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
When BB called me to ask if I wanted a shield pre-installed, I asked if they had them in already, that was a yes. Then I asked if I could just go ahead and pick it up now, that was a laughing no. :'( It was worth a try though...

dtblair24

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
My darn RadioShack has not even called me yet to set up an apt. So I am going to take that as an invitation to be the first one there tomorrow when they open !;)

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I get off work in an hour and a half, I'm going to go home, pop an Ambien and wake up in time to shower, get dressed, and pick up my brand spanking new phone from Best Buy at 8am!!! ;) I'll eliminate as much anxiety as I can that way. Haha!

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I was standing in best buy mobile when they brought there shipment in....... So i asked and they said no, but tmrw i will have it

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Went to the store and left empty handed :( all they said was I can pick it up tomorrow....this is some BS I want it now!!!

That's how I felt when I called! The girl was even like, "oh I remember you, whats up?"

I was like....hoooook it up! lol

didn't work. :(

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
all radioshacks in our area already received their inventory but aren't allowed to sell them til Friday. Some stores are opening early tho.

dtice03

May 21, 2011
Visit site
On that note, anyone been able to get their pre-order early from Best Buy? I literally live like 2 mins from one and would love to go and get it right now. But of course I don't want to look like a jackass going in there thinking they'll give it to me if they really won't. Ahhhhh, I don't want to wait until I get off of work tomorrow!!!

S_C_B

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
On that note, anyone been able to get their pre-order early from Best Buy? I literally live like 2 mins from one and would love to go and get it right now. But of course I don't want to look like a jackass going in there thinking they'll give it to me if they really won't. Ahhhhh, I don't want to wait until I get off of work tomorrow!!!

Nope. Pick up a phone and call them. :D

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz