06-24-2011 01:58 PM
39 12
tools
    I got a call from them Tuesday asking if I wanted an InvisiShield installed, I said no, and they said I could come in whenever I wanted starting at 8 Friday.
    06-23-2011 11:57 AM
    I was the first to preorder at my BB and am yet to receive a call. I preordered over a month ago.
    ok ok. they ended up calling! scheduled tomorrow at 10am!
    06-23-2011 03:12 PM
    Best Buy called me this afternoon to ask if I wanted to pick up the EVO 3D I had pre-ordered....Since I'd given them my cell phone number, I took the call on my EVO 3D received from Sprint yesterday!

I told them to sell my 3D to some other deserving person. The rep actually took a minute to ask me about the 3D and how I liked it.
    sergi0wned likes this.
    06-23-2011 05:28 PM
    They called yesterday at 9:49 PM, but it wasn't from the store's number, so I didn't answer. I called her back and told her I'd come in at 11AM. I passed on coming in at opening time.
    06-23-2011 05:40 PM
    The Joliet, IL store FINALLY called me today around noon. They told me I was the only one to pre-order at this store.
    06-23-2011 06:30 PM
    Best buy called me today! I pick mine up at 3:30 pm tomorrow! (I work am shift in the morning). Sigh...

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk
    06-23-2011 06:32 PM
    They called yesterday and left a message. I called back today and have an appt for 1pm on Friday. Changing out two Pre's for this monster! Can't wait!!!
    06-23-2011 06:37 PM
    I got my call on Wednesday. Picking up at 11:30am tomorrow.
    06-23-2011 08:20 PM
    I stopped by Best Buy last Friday and asked if they would be calling to make apointments. The girl said they had just found out that they would be opening at 8:00 A.M. and that they would probably start making apointments on Saturday. Since I was there, she went ahead and made my appointment. I selected 8:00 A.M., like there was any other choice! It looked like they had a lot of preorders. Luckily I was first!
    06-23-2011 09:48 PM
    I didn't get a call either, but I spoke to the guy in charge at my Best Buy and he knows I'm coming in at eight. Everything should be good to go as they are supposed to get quite a few units in and I'm third on the preorder list.
    06-23-2011 09:51 PM
    My Best Buy Mobile never called me after they told me repeatedly they would! I called 2 weeks ago and asked if they had a plan for the release date and how they would satisfy the pre-orders, they simply said "Dont worry, we will call you the week of the release and make an appointment". I called back Monday and talked to the store manager who also said "We may be opening early but we wont know until Wed or Thurs". I happened to be at the mall yesterday and popped in there, waited about 45 mins to even get acknowledged (thank God they had the View 4g demo unit out). They finally asked how they could help me and I said "Ive been waiting to hear from you guys about my EVO 3D preorder, what's the deal?", the associate replied that he doesnt know how the Manager is going to do it, and that they dont think they are opening earlier and that they would definately call me on Thursday. I waited till about 4 today and still heard nothing, so I called just to find out if they were opening early tomorrow. The guy who answered the phone acted like I was an ***** for even asking if they were opening early. He rudely replied "NO, NORMAL TIME!" My whole experience with them has been very unprofessional. Almost like they dont really care about my business and they are so full of themselves because they sell a ton of phones every day and im just one of those Activations that they get to meet quota! If I didnt want this phone so bad I would just go around them and buy the phone from Sprint EVP and get good customer service! Im sure glad that im just getting the phone from them and not having to rely on them for anything else! Once I walk out of BBM tommorow with my 2 new EVO 3D's it will be the last time I purchase anything from them! Poor customer service!
    06-23-2011 10:29 PM
    nod, I have to admit this is a total failure on the part of BB. I was in there last night and was told I would get a call to setup an appt for Friday today, but I never got a call today. Major failure on their part. If it were not for the gift card on the pre-order, I'd be going elsewhere. They totally let me down.
    06-24-2011 01:09 AM
    I got my call yesterday from BB to set up my appointment, but I had to turn them down.. Cause they called me on my Evo 3D..
    06-24-2011 07:15 AM
    The Joliet, IL store FINALLY called me today around noon. They told me I was the only one to pre-order at this store.
    The computer shows 21 pre-orders for the Joliet, IL location. Most BB stores average over 40.

There was a mis-communication.
    06-24-2011 01:58 PM
39 12