HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

mustangmelish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

Hmm....my light is green but the battery meter thing is at 99%. Plugged in at the moment. Not sure why.

Unplug, plug back in. Go back to red? Mine keeps going to 100, then right back down to 99 (but light still green). I unlplug it then plug it back in and the light turns to red with it at 99

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I finally got mine to 100%, then turned my phone off/on just to make sure it was still at 100%. I then checked my text messages, and in less than 30 seconds I'm back down to 99% (while still plugged into the charger). Anybody have any idea what's going on with this?

I see this as a software glitch, fixable by a update. Battery and widget not in sync. Lol this is not a big deal. Check battery in settings, are all the bars lit up? Yep, then it is fully charged.

EVO - LUTION 3D

mustangmelish

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site

I see this as a software glitch, fixable by a update. Battery and widget not in sync. Lol this is not a big deal. Check battery in settings, are all the bars lit up? Yep, then it is fully charged.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Hopefully just a software glitch, however it is also the LED that shows that the battery is not fully charged. (it turns green, but once widget says 99%, I can unlplug and plug the phone back in and the LED will be red). We will see if HTC sends out an update for this soon if it is a software glitch

TheMatrix31

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

Unplug, plug back in. Go back to red? Mine keeps going to 100, then right back down to 99 (but light still green). I unlplug it then plug it back in and the light turns to red with it at 99

Ya, it goes back to red.

shrubby

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

No one gonna check this out for me huh? OK third time, here we go. When I try to save a video in youtube I hit save, a pop up box pops up and says "save to",, and then nothing else. So I can't save because there is no options. Does this happen to anyone else?

EVO - LUTION 3D

I think you're missing the little pop-up that says it can't save to a list because one does not exist.
I don't think it's a download "save as" more like a list "save as"
Maybe i'm wrong but that's the message i get when doing that.

snobum

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site

Not sure if this was covered (this thread has really grown). I'm seeing about 100kbps speeds on 3G. I called sprint and they seem to be aware of the issue and are working on a fix. I'll be exchanging it tomorrow though.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I think you're missing the little pop-up that says it can't save to a list because one does not exist.
I don't think it's a download "save as" more like a list "save as"
Maybe i'm wrong but that's the message i get when doing that.

Actually it says "save to"not save as my bad. Then there are no options to save to anything

EVO - LUTION 3D

shrubby

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site

Actually it says "save to"not save as my bad. Then there are no options to save to anything

EVO - LUTION 3D

I created a play list in my youtube account from my PC then i was able to save it to that list.
There is no download option that i can see.
The app that was link earlier in the thread, i could get to work with the version of the player in the EVO 3D.

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

I created a play list in my youtube account from my PC then i was able to save it to that list.
There is no download option that i can see.
The app that was link earlier in the thread, i could get to work with the version of the player in the EVO 3D.
When you save it to that list it only saves it to your youtube account...He wants to actually download the video and save it on his phone...The APK I posted earlier is for TubeMate and it actually allows to to download directly to the phone...I made sure that it worked before I posted it...

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site

The battery issue is the same way as the OG Evo. It does'nt trickle charge. Once it hits 100% is stops charging and starts idling. If you plug it out and plug in right back in it starts charging again. Thats why the drop is so drastic when you first take if off the charger and start using it. I've watched it do this.

abrooker

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site

Anyone else using something other than the stock messaging app? Im using GO SMS PRO and I have it set as the default message app. After a reboot, it loses the default setting and I have to choose the app that I want as default again. Confirming this by going into PEOPLE and selecting a person, then "send message"... at this point it pops up and wants me to choose between Stock message app, GO SMS and Google Voice. I check the box to set as default and choose GO SMS PRO. Works fine until I reboot, then have to do it all over again.

Sorry if this was already posted but I didnt read thru the 30+ pages entirely yet.

godsidekurt

May 17, 2010
Visit site

Is anyone elses swype keep going to spanish?

I had that happen once...found it out when it stopped spelling a single word of mine correct! I know Im a bad speller but I knew something was up. Once I switched it back it never has changed...probably 12hrs ago.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I posted this before but does your video skip while the volume is adjusting up and down while watching a movie. This happens on netflix and watching green hornet. When I hold the volume up button it skips then stops when the volume is max. Same when u turn it down. Its fine when I press one at a time though. Its only when holding them down.

So it looks like when the volume pops up is when the video skips. This will happen in the gallery when playing video or with green hornet and netflix. I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet or it or it doesn't really bother anyone?

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site

My YouTube 3d quit playing....I have been watching the same video all day to show customers at work and friends...then tonight it only plays 2d...i checked other videos ...none are working?? WHen i take pic or video it works fine....just the YouTube...any ideas guys

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else using something other than the stock messaging app? Im using GO SMS PRO and I have it set as the default message app. After a reboot, it loses the default setting and I have to choose the app that I want as default again. Confirming this by going into PEOPLE and selecting a person, then "send message"... at this point it pops up and wants me to choose between Stock message app, GO SMS and Google Voice. I check the box to set as default and choose GO SMS PRO. Works fine until I reboot, then have to do it all over again.

Sorry if this was already posted but I didnt read thru the 30+ pages entirely yet.

I use handcent mesg app and do not have that issue

EVO - LUTION 3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scout13fox