06-28-2011 05:58 PM
48 12
tools
    I just called and the guy told he has no idea why my shipping went to standard shipping from 2-day shipping. I guess it is just my luck these days, it did say 2-day shipping when it was on predorder and late last night it changed to standard shipping. I am not really going to yell at the guy since it is not his fault, so I guess I have to live with it for now.

The rep actually told me he will send me a promo code in the email, without me even saying anything, I was just about to hang up and he offered me a promo code, I was like, cool. I am suppose to get an email within 10-15 mins.
    06-24-2011 12:26 PM
    They're estimating the 27th for my delivery now and Amazon claims it has shipped. UPS is still in label making mode on their tracking. lol
    same
    06-24-2011 01:12 PM
    UPS has it and it's enroute. Monday the 27th delivery estimate via UPS site now.
    Now I just need to find something to keep my brain occupied all weekend so I don't think about it...
    06-24-2011 01:33 PM
    so I don't think about it...

like that's gonna happen... imma go crazy.
    06-24-2011 01:47 PM
    like that's gonna happen... imma go crazy.
    LOL Yeah, I have a triathlon tomorrow and am trapped in airports today due to Delta airlines' incompetence, so I should be relatively calm about it until Sunday.
    06-24-2011 01:59 PM
    You can't call sprint anymore and get it waived though, I have tried with my other lines and they no longer will waive the activation fee.
    Can you still activate new phone online for free?
    Sprint Activation Guide - How to activate your Sprint cell phone
    06-24-2011 04:17 PM
    Did anyone that ordered their evo 3d from amazon wireless before today notice that their order has not shipped according to their account? Mine has said shipping soon for about 20 hours and it says items not shipped.
    06-24-2011 05:22 PM
    are you seeing this on amazons website or ups tracking?

my amazon has updated tracking, but if i look on ups tracking it says the label is printed and that's it.
    06-24-2011 05:26 PM
    On amazon's website I am seeing items not shipped when I click on view orders and when I go further and click view order that shows all the details of my order it says shipping soon. I have been debating on calling amazon to see if it has been shipped yet but I have called them so many times about this phone I would prefer not to call unless I have to. My order still says the estimated shipping date is today and the estimated delivery date is still 6/28 (Tuesday), and that has never changed.
    06-24-2011 05:34 PM
    Stupid they shipped mine ups ground. I got an apology and a 20 dollar credit to my Amazon account. The Rep couldn't explain why mine shipped ground since all wireless phones get two day shipping.
    06-24-2011 05:40 PM
    On amazon's website I am seeing items not shipped when I click on view orders and when I go further and click view order that shows all the details of my order it says shipping soon. I have been debating on calling amazon to see if it has been shipped yet but I have called them so many times about this phone I would prefer not to call unless I have to. My order still says the estimated shipping date is today and the estimated delivery date is still 6/28 (Tuesday), and that has never changed.
    if the arrival date is the 28th still and it says 2 day shipping, i wouldn't worry. ive never had amazon deliver later than the estimate.
    06-24-2011 05:58 PM
    if the arrival date is the 28th still and it says 2 day shipping, i wouldn't worry. ive never had amazon deliver later than the estimate.
    Ok thanks. I have never ordered a phone online so I was just curious. i really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!!!
    06-24-2011 06:02 PM
    Track your package
    Date Time Location Event Details
    Jun 24, 2011 11:53:00 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Shipment received by carrier
    Jun 23, 2011 2:24:45 AM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit
    06-24-2011 06:42 PM
    UPDATE: Just called amazon wireless and the rep was very nice and told me that my phone is on the truck to leave and they are trying to get as many on the truck as possible. She did say that it looks like it still will be here on Tuesday. That makes me feel better although my account still says shipping soon.
    06-24-2011 06:51 PM
    Hi,

Did anyone actually recieve their Evo from Amazon yet? I would like to order from them however I have not been able to confirm whether or not Amazon's includes the 8GB SD card and "The Green Hornet."

Does anyone know for certain?

thanks
    06-25-2011 12:39 AM
    Hi,

Did anyone actually recieve their Evo from Amazon yet? I would like to order from them however I have not been able to confirm whether or not Amazon's includes the 8GB SD card and "The Green Hornet."

Does anyone know for certain?

thanks

the SD comes with the phone no matter who you buy from, i think it's the same for the green hornet but i'm not positive on that.
    daikon likes this.
    06-25-2011 12:42 AM
    Be careful when ordering from amazon wireless because they had so many preorders they are still behind on shipments. I talked to them today because instead of my evo 3d arriving on tuesday it now wont be here until thursday at the earliest and I preordered. The rep gave me a $10 credit to my amazon account because the delivery estimate changed a whole two days and they told me it was on a truck yesterday in which it really wasn't and hasn't shipped yet and wont until at least monday. That all said its worth the price if you don't mind waiting for your phone even though they offer free two day shipping.
    06-25-2011 10:02 AM
    weird, mine is coming a day before the original estimated date... it's two hours away right now, but it wont be here till monday... it's kind of torturous =/
    06-25-2011 01:59 PM
    Be careful when ordering from amazon wireless because they had so many preorders they are still behind on shipments. I talked to them today because instead of my evo 3d arriving on tuesday it now wont be here until thursday at the earliest and I preordered. The rep gave me a $10 credit to my amazon account because the delivery estimate changed a whole two days and they told me it was on a truck yesterday in which it really wasn't and hasn't shipped yet and wont until at least monday. That all said its worth the price if you don't mind waiting for your phone even though they offer free two day shipping.
    mine did the same, they made some stupid errors. The rep told me they shipped bunch of orders ups ground instead of two days. I think the system generated the shipping labels at random, kinda sucks. Mine was suppose to be two days and be here on tuesday and now it wont be here till thursday since they accicently shipped it ground. I think they gave me either 15 or 20 dollars amazon cedit.
    06-27-2011 12:57 AM
    woo hoo! it's here! now should i let it charge before i **** with it? or is that a thing of the past?
    06-27-2011 01:04 PM
    Wow mine actually got here a lot earlier than I was suppose to. I am happy now!

EDIT: I am having trouble trying to activate my phone online and I don't have another phone so I can call sprint customer service. Does anyone know if I take my phone to a sprint store if they will charge me to activate it. I know sprint will charge to activate my phone but within 2 billing cycles they are suppose to put a credit on my account for the activation according to amazon wireless, so I don't want to be charged and not credited if I go to a store.
    06-27-2011 01:30 PM
    Got it today at 12:00 AM, having fun, disappointed that there is light leak but it isn't as bad as the OG Evo 4g.
    06-27-2011 02:17 PM
    Just got mine from Amazon wireless. Still trying to get things squared away. Box was not pristine, looked a little beat.
    06-28-2011 05:58 PM
48 12