Amazon Orders

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone ever upgraded through AmazonWireless? I currently have a 20% discount and a couple freebies on my account and don't want to lose them by buying my phone through Amazon.

I upgraded through amazon wireless but do not have a discount or freebies so I do not know how that would work.It was easy to upgrade and it didn't change my plan any but I also have recent plan that sprint still offers. You might want to call amazon and sprint to verify that you don't loose any of these freebies and discounts before you take the plunge on amazon wireless.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
LOL thier systems are crazy. My last order was the same way when they shipped my nexus, ups website didnt update for two days and amazon website had tracking info updated before ups.

Plus mine shipped today and I dont know whey they are estimating my shipment to the 30th? It is suppose to be 2 day shipping so it should be technically 28th. Last time ups website said it was ground too, but it was actually two day shipping. My last order had a holiday weekend in it, so I got my on wed. since monday was memorial day. So I did get mine in 2 business days.

UPDATE: I am seriously thinking they shipped my order Ground, it was saying 2-day shipping a day ago and now only standard shipping, I am kinda disappointed in Amazon, last time their estimated delivery wasn't wrong, so now I have to wait until thursday to get my phone. I am so pissed.

Last edited:

Darknight1

May 16, 2011
Visit site
The cheaper price, i trust amazon over some online retailers, no activation cost and free two day shipping. I don't mind waiting a few days longer than most to save money. The money I saved on the shipping and activation and cheaper phone I will spend on a nice case or car charger.

Just so you know, Sprint will be charging you the $18 upgrade activation fee assuming you're upgrading. $36 if new. But you can usually call in and get it waived. That's out of Amazon's control.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I ordered mine on 6/20 and as of about 14 hours ago it said shipping soon. It still says shipping soon and it says estimated shipping date 6/24 (today) and estimated delivery date 6/28 (Tuesday). I'm crossing my fingers that it has already shipped and they haven't updated my account yet also my shipping says two-day shipping not ground shipping or standard shipping.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Just so you know, Sprint will be charging you the $18 upgrade activation fee assuming you're upgrading. $36 if new. But you can usually call in and get it waived. That's out of Amazon's control.

I called amazon before I ordered my phone and they said sprint will charge the $18 upgrade fee but within 2 billing cycles there will be an $18 credit on my account. You can't call sprint anymore and get it waived though, I have tried with my other lines and they no longer will waive the activation fee.

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I just called and the guy told he has no idea why my shipping went to standard shipping from 2-day shipping. I guess it is just my luck these days, it did say 2-day shipping when it was on predorder and late last night it changed to standard shipping. I am not really going to yell at the guy since it is not his fault, so I guess I have to live with it for now.

The rep actually told me he will send me a promo code in the email, without me even saying anything, I was just about to hang up and he offered me a promo code, I was like, cool. I am suppose to get an email within 10-15 mins.

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
UPS has it and it's enroute. Monday the 27th delivery estimate via UPS site now. :)
Now I just need to find something to keep my brain occupied all weekend so I don't think about it...

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Did anyone that ordered their evo 3d from amazon wireless before today notice that their order has not shipped according to their account? Mine has said shipping soon for about 20 hours and it says items not shipped.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
are you seeing this on amazons website or ups tracking?

my amazon has updated tracking, but if i look on ups tracking it says the label is printed and that's it.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
On amazon's website I am seeing items not shipped when I click on view orders and when I go further and click view order that shows all the details of my order it says shipping soon. I have been debating on calling amazon to see if it has been shipped yet but I have called them so many times about this phone I would prefer not to call unless I have to. My order still says the estimated shipping date is today and the estimated delivery date is still 6/28 (Tuesday), and that has never changed.

Last edited:

nkd

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Stupid they shipped mine ups ground. I got an apology and a 20 dollar credit to my Amazon account. The Rep couldn't explain why mine shipped ground since all wireless phones get two day shipping.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
On amazon's website I am seeing items not shipped when I click on view orders and when I go further and click view order that shows all the details of my order it says shipping soon. I have been debating on calling amazon to see if it has been shipped yet but I have called them so many times about this phone I would prefer not to call unless I have to. My order still says the estimated shipping date is today and the estimated delivery date is still 6/28 (Tuesday), and that has never changed.

if the arrival date is the 28th still and it says 2 day shipping, i wouldn't worry. ive never had amazon deliver later than the estimate.

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
if the arrival date is the 28th still and it says 2 day shipping, i wouldn't worry. ive never had amazon deliver later than the estimate.

Ok thanks. I have never ordered a phone online so I was just curious. i really appreciate your feedback. Thanks again!!! :) :) :)

Efstratios

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
Track your package
Date Time Location Event Details
Jun 24, 2011 11:53:00 AM LOUISVILLE KY US Shipment received by carrier
Jun 23, 2011 2:24:45 AM US Shipment has left seller facility and is in transit

peacb888

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE: Just called amazon wireless and the rep was very nice and told me that my phone is on the truck to leave and they are trying to get as many on the truck as possible. She did say that it looks like it still will be here on Tuesday. That makes me feel better although my account still says shipping soon.

daikon

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Did anyone actually recieve their Evo from Amazon yet? I would like to order from them however I have not been able to confirm whether or not Amazon's includes the 8GB SD card and "The Green Hornet."

Does anyone know for certain?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38