06-28-2011 05:58 PM
48 12
tools
    Has anyone heard anything about their amazon pre-orders, I heard that wirefly has sent them out on the 23rd, but I have not gotten any e-mail regarding it from amazon yet Ordered on 6/11 and the silence is making me disappointed with amazon. E-mailed them and no response.
    06-23-2011 11:07 PM
    Call them up. Email department is probably backlogged. Or even chat.
    06-23-2011 11:27 PM
    I have been checking mine all day and as of about an hour and a half ago it finally says shipping soon. Hopefully will get it earlier than I thought. Wish it shipped out today like wirefly did but I know it will be here soon!
    06-23-2011 11:31 PM
    Has anyone heard anything about their amazon pre-orders, I heard that wirefly has sent them out on the 23rd, but I have not gotten any e-mail regarding it from amazon yet Ordered on 6/11 and the silence is making me disappointed with amazon. E-mailed them and no response.
    it will most likey ship today the 24th... and since it's the weekend we wont be getting them till the 28th. that is what my estimated deliver is, and it's never been wrong before. wish i could change it to release day shipping. dont know if that is even an option but i can't find a way to change shipping options on the amazon wireless site at all.
    06-23-2011 11:58 PM
    I have been checking mine all day and as of about an hour and a half ago it finally says shipping soon. Hopefully will get it earlier than I thought. Wish it shipped out today like wirefly did but I know it will be here soon!
    Ooh, I just checked back and mine says "Shipping Soon" as well, I am hoping for a Saturday delivery, despite it says the estimated date is the 28th.
    06-24-2011 12:04 AM
    I ordered through Amazon as well. I wonder where they ship from.
    06-24-2011 12:07 AM
    Mine is estimated to arrive the 28th as well. Wish could find a quicker delivery option even if i had to pay. Anyone know how the activation fee gets waived? Does Sprint credit your account, or just not charge you?
    06-24-2011 12:34 AM
    Mine says shipping soon too. The phone shows as in-stock now when you go to order it. So it will probably ship tomorrow. I will probably get it tuesday if it ships out tomorrow.
    06-24-2011 12:34 AM
    Mine is estimated to arrive the 28th as well. Wish could find a quicker delivery option even if i had to pay. Anyone know how the activation fee gets waived? Does Sprint credit your account, or just not charge you?
    I am exchanging my nexus so I know how the activation fee goes. My account actually already has a
    -36 credit on it. So it will cancel out when sprint charges me activation fee. The credit was there from like day one if I can remember.
    06-24-2011 12:35 AM
    does anyone know what their shipping method says. Yesderday it said shipping method-standard 2-day, now it just says standard, I am probably being paranoid, I guess amazon only have one shipping method and thats 2-day, lol.
    06-24-2011 12:40 AM
    I'm seeing the same thing, though when I first ordered it i could of swore I saw a next day delivery option,had to pay. I dont see that know. Maybe because they don't do it from Thursday-Sunday.
    06-24-2011 12:48 AM
    I'm seeing the same thing, though when I first ordered it i could of swore I saw a next day delivery option,had to pay. I dont see that know. Maybe because they don't do it from Thursday-Sunday.
    I looked for the option to upgrade to overnight, couldn't find it anywhere when I first placed my order.
    06-24-2011 01:05 AM
    NO actually there has never been a next day option with amazon. Actually you dont even get to pick shipping, it is pretty much automatic when it comes to shipping. Its like you have no choice, they only ship 2 day, when I got my nexus, I didn't eve see an option to get nex-day shipping.
    06-24-2011 01:08 AM
    Why exactly did ya'll go with Amazon? Mostly curious.
    06-24-2011 02:47 AM
    I was doing an exchange, plus they have the most epic customer service.
    06-24-2011 02:52 AM
    decent price, free shipping, and amazon is awesome. i have been buying just about everything i can from them the past few years.
    06-24-2011 03:39 AM
    item has shipped

label created on 6/23

has not left facility, i'm guessing the 28th is going to be accurate
    06-24-2011 03:43 AM
    item has shipped

label created on 6/23

has not left facility, i'm guessing the 28th is going to be accurate
    They're estimating the 27th for my delivery now and Amazon claims it has shipped. UPS is still in label making mode on their tracking. lol
    06-24-2011 07:06 AM
    Has anyone ever upgraded through AmazonWireless? I currently have a 20% discount and a couple freebies on my account and don't want to lose them by buying my phone through Amazon.
    06-24-2011 07:40 AM
    The cheaper price, i trust amazon over some online retailers, no activation cost and free two day shipping. I don't mind waiting a few days longer than most to save money. The money I saved on the shipping and activation and cheaper phone I will spend on a nice case or car charger.
    06-24-2011 09:31 AM
    Has anyone ever upgraded through AmazonWireless? I currently have a 20% discount and a couple freebies on my account and don't want to lose them by buying my phone through Amazon.
    I upgraded through amazon wireless but do not have a discount or freebies so I do not know how that would work.It was easy to upgrade and it didn't change my plan any but I also have recent plan that sprint still offers. You might want to call amazon and sprint to verify that you don't loose any of these freebies and discounts before you take the plunge on amazon wireless.
    06-24-2011 09:35 AM
    LOL thier systems are crazy. My last order was the same way when they shipped my nexus, ups website didnt update for two days and amazon website had tracking info updated before ups.

Plus mine shipped today and I dont know whey they are estimating my shipment to the 30th? It is suppose to be 2 day shipping so it should be technically 28th. Last time ups website said it was ground too, but it was actually two day shipping. My last order had a holiday weekend in it, so I got my on wed. since monday was memorial day. So I did get mine in 2 business days.

UPDATE: I am seriously thinking they shipped my order Ground, it was saying 2-day shipping a day ago and now only standard shipping, I am kinda disappointed in Amazon, last time their estimated delivery wasn't wrong, so now I have to wait until thursday to get my phone. I am so pissed.
    06-24-2011 11:44 AM
    The cheaper price, i trust amazon over some online retailers, no activation cost and free two day shipping. I don't mind waiting a few days longer than most to save money. The money I saved on the shipping and activation and cheaper phone I will spend on a nice case or car charger.
    Just so you know, Sprint will be charging you the $18 upgrade activation fee assuming you're upgrading. $36 if new. But you can usually call in and get it waived. That's out of Amazon's control.
    06-24-2011 12:16 PM
    I ordered mine on 6/20 and as of about 14 hours ago it said shipping soon. It still says shipping soon and it says estimated shipping date 6/24 (today) and estimated delivery date 6/28 (Tuesday). I'm crossing my fingers that it has already shipped and they haven't updated my account yet also my shipping says two-day shipping not ground shipping or standard shipping.
    06-24-2011 12:16 PM
    Just so you know, Sprint will be charging you the $18 upgrade activation fee assuming you're upgrading. $36 if new. But you can usually call in and get it waived. That's out of Amazon's control.
    I called amazon before I ordered my phone and they said sprint will charge the $18 upgrade fee but within 2 billing cycles there will be an $18 credit on my account. You can't call sprint anymore and get it waived though, I have tried with my other lines and they no longer will waive the activation fee.
    06-24-2011 12:19 PM
48 12