How to reliably record both sides of a conversation

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Is there any way to do this (reliably) on the E3D for both incoming AND outgoing calls? Using the speakerphone is NOT an option for me as I use my bluetooth earpiece for 99.5% of my calls. Plus, I want to be able to start and stop the recording at will versus automatically having all of my calls recorded like what some of those spy apps do.

everyday17

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
If you are integrated with Google Voice, press 4 at any time during a call to record it. There is an automated message saying "This call is now being recorded" that goes out to all people on the call.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I use GV but it does not allow you to record outgoing calls. Plus, I don't want a verbal announcement made.

mitchellvii

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Be VERY careful about recording phone conversations.

In some states, you can record conversations without notifying the other party. In others, this is actually a felony called wiretapping. Just to play it safe, always inform the other person that you will be recording the conversation.

bosabilene#AC

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
It looks like it's not going to happen without 1st rooting your phone. Even then I have not seen programs that claim to work with a rooted Evo 3d. From what I've read, this functionality is specifically blocked by HTC. Shame on them. I too would like this functionality.

cmkpro81

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
record my call is an awesome app works great on my gs3 until I updated to 4.1.2 but im sure the dev team is working on the issues cause they have always been good about communicating when there is a problem with there app.

sjamie

Grand Tech
Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
record my call is an awesome app works great on my gs3 until I updated to 4.1.2 but im sure the dev team is working on the issues cause they have always been good about communicating when there is a problem with there app.

Thanks for the recommendation but I need an app that can record phone calls without using the speaker phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt