Fast way to put evo 3d on vibrate?

illwood

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Can you access it from the pull down menu and then the "quick setting" tab on the bottom right?

I won't have my 3D for another 15min, so I can let you know better after that. :D

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Is there anything faster than unlocking the phone and turning the ringer volume down? Some secret button combination?

Heres the secret...but dont tell ANYBODY.

Add the profile widget to your home screen.

Unlock the phone and tap the icon.

Do a river dance for TWO seconds, not a second more. Then slap the person closes to you and run. Never look back.

Your phone should be on vibrate by now.

EDIT: If you're by yourself and there is nobody to slap. Slap yourself, and then run. Should achieve the same results...

Reactions: EVO1Android

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Then slap the person closes to you and run. Never look back.

EDIT: If you're by yourself and there is nobody to slap. Slap yourself, and then run. Should achieve the same results...

It's also worth noting that a poke in the eye instead of a slap will achieve the same results except it will activate silent node instead of vibrate mode.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's also worth noting that a poke in the eye instead of a slap will achieve the same results except it will activate silent node instead of vibrate mode.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

You're right. I tried it and sure enough, it was on silent. Go figure!

A quick way to put it on silent while in the car is to roll your window down (about 4 inches down will do the trick) and then gently slide the Evo 3D out.

It should now be permanently silent.