Htc evo 3d full screen resolution

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I know what you mean. I'm not exactly sure either, but here's how you find out (Im nor home so I can't do it right now) plug it in to a computer, mount it, find one of the native wallpaper files, and check the properties or open it in a photo editor. Roberts your mothers brother. Post the numbers here if you get em before I get home and have a chance.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

dchanson

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Actually, scratch that. The size of 'all seven home screens' is the same as the original resolution because (unlike on the og Evo, where it stretched across the screens) the wallpaper looks like it goes full size on each screen (no stretching), because the home screen has a beryl/carousel effect on top of the wallpaper. Hope that makes sense.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: bp240

jgoon

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I have the 3d but i hate I can't change the size of the screen like I could with the origin. EVO. Or am I just not seeing the option in the settings I know with the origin one you went to display and went to display resolutions. 720 (1280x720) was a good setting for me since I don't have the best eyesight and with the new EVO I have such a hard time typing because the keypad is so small and I'm always hitting the wrong keys. So I guess I will turn this long winded statement into a question.... Is it possible to set the resolution to my liking. Thanks

hitman4274

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the 3d but i hate I can't change the size of the screen like I could with the origin. EVO. Or am I just not seeing the option in the settings I know with the origin one you went to display and went to display resolutions. 720 (1280x720) was a good setting for me since I don't have the best eyesight and with the new EVO I have such a hard time typing because the keypad is so small and I'm always hitting the wrong keys. So I guess I will turn this long winded statement into a question.... Is it possible to set the resolution to my liking. Thanks

Yes and no... If rooted and all its possible with the sister app to spare sparts I believe it is.. however I don't think everything will look in sync if u mess with it too much.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995