The 3D stuff is tight!

svinyard

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Played Spiderman 3d - Very cool. Loved the effect. After playing for 15 minutes I did have some slight eye strain but nothing wild and crazy. FYI I have bad eyes and wear glasses with a -3.75 perscription.

Green Hornet - This movie is such a bad example of 3d and a bad movie - looked fine though...missed the kickstand here.

Camera shots etc - this is actually great. Really great. The shots are cool. Also, it not one of those things your stare at for 30 minutes so it actually has very little downside if any once you get the hang of it....I really liked it and will certainly continue to use it. Camera button...also AMAZING. I sooo missed this on my damn EVO OG.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Played a few movies.. they look awesome. I was worried how it would handle 3D side-by-side movies but there's a button in the menu that simply says "Play in 3D" and says it can do side by side.. plays them perfect.

anon(19803)

May 1, 2010
Visit site
The first few times I looked at a 3D picture it took me a second, and 3D text is hard on the eyes, but I am VERY surprised to report that 3D video is not hard on my eyes in the least bit. Granted, I have only watched a handful of little short videos on YouTube, but DANG. Looks so good!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv