do i have to start all over with angry birds etc?

thegov

May 6, 2010
Visit site
i posted this in general help, but got impatient..figured there would be some smart people who switched from the evo 4g like me..(i'm not that smart though) and was wondering if there is any way to transfer progress from my games nfs shift, angry birds to name a couple. i know how to do this with a pc you just import the proper file and insert it into the game folder. can you do this with android and where are these files located. i used astro file manager and can't find anything about rovio or angry birds so i have no idea where to look for the file. i assume one exists someplace. any help is greatly appreciated!!!!

LaTuFu#AC

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Not sure how to bring the data over from a different platform.

If you are rooted, just make a backup with titanium backup.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

keri2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
There is an app in the market called angry birds backup for $.99. Until a method to root the 3d is established I'm not sure there is another way to restore your progress.

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I used an app called 3in1 Angry Birds Backup. It's free in the Market and worked perfectly. Backs up all three versions (Angry Birds, Seasons, and Rio).

Not sure about the other games but that's a start.

rollingondubs1

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I used an app called 3in1 Angry Birds Backup. It's free in the Market and worked perfectly. Backs up all three versions (Angry Birds, Seasons, and Rio).

Not sure about the other games but that's a start.

By any chance do u still have this app?? i cant find it anywhere i had it but i cant find the apk.

Samsmalls

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Dammit! Anybody kno how to save place on drag racing, I've had two phones since the OG Evo. I keep re downloading the app, but can't bring myself to start playing again I almost had a freaking bugatti son of a....
There's been like 2 or 3 updates since tho, any ideas???