lockscreen icons, car dock app

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
so , i have been having some really annoying stuff going on with my 3d since day 1.
every time i turn it off and turn it back on , on the home screen, any apps that i have downloaded from the market and short cutted out of the drawer to the home screen, the icons change to just a green icon that looks like the market icon . it says the name of the app, biut its not the right icon. the icons remain intact on the lock screen.
for instance, i have short cut for face book and handcent . both are on the home screen and the lock screen . cause i use them a lot. so when i turn off and back on they from reg icon to the green market looking icon. its frustrating. idk how to fix. except to remove and then add them back with long presses and dragging to the appropriate slot.

#2. since doing all the updates the damn car dock app keeps turning itself on. i have turned it off . went into te setting and made sure it was not on auto turn on. this is annoying and i cant stop it. does this with the car panel app and the dock mode app. i have made sure i have turned off both apps from the individual apps settings. so neither are in auto mode.

even with those issues im still getting amazing battery life with hard extreme use.right now im on my 2nd full charge since i got it thursday.( a day early from my friends sprint store ) and i have 26% left. and its been on for 17 hrs and 40 min. cant wait to see what the devs do, cause im loving this thing so much just stock,
if anyone knows of a fix please post it. thanx a million.

rockky

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Re: annoying and aggrivating....

Have you done the updates.
I would then hard reset.
Even if you have...sounds like a hard reset is in order.
A pain I know.

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
Re: annoying and aggrivating....

have done all updates. was hoping avoid a hard reset. although set up is a breeze. just dont wanna do it again. lol...
thnx 4 te input fellas...:cool: