My heart stopped when my wife knocked my phone out of my hand....

iEd

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: My heart stopped when my wife knocked my phone out of my hand

I dropped mine just reaching for it on my desk. As it was falling I did the hot potato trying to catch it. Time slowed down like a NFL films highlight. No damage to the phone but my hair or lack there of did turn white.

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site

Dropped mine getting out of the car and it smack landed right on the corner. Now I have a nice little crack right there. I know better than to do anything without at least a commuter case! Lesson relearned I guess!

Melaza

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site

Dropped mine at work 2nd day I had the phone (yes time slowed down for me too lol) but it fell on carpet and nothing happened. Next day got the Otter Box Defender... Haven't dropped it since... Knock knock (knocking on wood lol)

danperde

Not quite a noob
Jan 18, 2011
Visit site

Dropped mine at work 2nd day I had the phone (yes time slowed down for me too lol) but it fell on carpet and nothing happened. Next day got the Otter Box Defender... Haven't dropped it since... Knock knock (knocking on wood lol)

Who's there?

MBM7881

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site

well i dropped my 3D for the first time today since i got it about 2 weeks ago. i was in walmart and it hit the ground and landed underneath the shopping cart...thank god i have my phone in the otterbox defender and it was in the clip on attachment at the time too...phone is in one piece and working. i wanted to cry at first lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463