I just Converted Hubble Space in 3D with a MKV converter into 960 * 540 mp4 and it's unbelievable,,, and, it wifi's video smoothly onto my Samsung 55 in. 3D tv, thru imedia and allshare like it was made for it. Next I'm converting Avitar,, its a must have. BTW 4 gig converts into 400 meg. Evo 3D is best phone eva.
    06-27-2011 02:25 AM
    I just Converted Hubble Space in 3D with a MKV converter into 960 * 540 mp4 and it's unbelievable,,, and, it wifi's video smoothly onto my Samsung 55 in. 3D tv, thru imedia and allshare like it was made for it. Next I'm converting Avitar,, its a must have. BTW 4 gig converts into 400 meg. Evo 3D is best phone eva.
    What program did u use to convert
    06-27-2011 03:36 AM
    Tipard mkv video converter. It takes as long as the movie, but the 3d quality is A+. You just go to android phones, pick the one at the top but you to add the 960 * 540 add your EVO 3d title and your good to go. Then just add your movies, oh and if it doesn't work tap your setting button while the movies playing and tap the 2d to 3d button. It works really nice.
    06-27-2011 04:01 AM
    isn't the 3d different than what is on TVs. Don't TV 3D images pop out while the ones in this phone and 3DS show depth, like looking into a mirror?
    06-27-2011 04:18 AM
    isn't the 3d different than what is on TVs. Don't TV 3D images pop out while the ones in this phone and 3DS show depth, like looking into a mirror?
    There really isn't any "different" 3D. Whether in a theatre, on TV, a game system, or a phone, 3D shows depth, as well as having things pop out.

I remember when 3D first started to become mainstream again, and I went and saw a movie in the theater. I heard someone say as we were coming out, that they were disappointed because the picture wasn't popping out. The people who filmed the movie never meant for that to happen. The scenes in the movie however were fantastic because you felt like you were looking through a window. There were a couple of "pop-out" scenes, but those tend to be the ones people remember the most. I guess some people have trouble with the depth perception aspect of 3D.

Hope that cleared things up!

Cheers!

Robert
    06-27-2011 05:24 AM
    The photos and videos I've been taking definitely pops out.
    06-27-2011 08:29 AM
    I transferred some Evo3D 3D pictures and video I took to my multimedia PC then fed them to my 3D television via HDMI. They looked quite good...better than on the Evo3D screen.
    06-27-2011 09:19 AM
    Where did you get that movie? Is it available for purchase somewhere via direct download?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. As a lover of all things outer-space, I'd love to watch it in 3D on my phone.
    06-27-2011 11:51 AM
    What is imedia and is it in the market?
    06-27-2011 12:08 PM
    I didn't buy the phone for the 3D, bought it more for the specs but the 3D on this phone looks amazing.
    06-27-2011 01:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD