NetFlix HiDef 720p/1080p H264/H263 V1.2.2.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
OK so I just replaced my EVO 3D and just installed this app again. It still works for me. It stays stuck on a white screen for a bit now but it still lets me log in and stream.

64fairlane

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
works for me! Thanks!

I downloaded the first one on the list but it didn't work, so I tried the next one and it did.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

pjrake

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off the light from the four stock buttons (home, menu, back, search) while viewing a movie? It's always on, there's a slight light leak, and it's kinda annoying LOL

PJ

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to turn off the light from the four stock buttons (home, menu, back, search) while viewing a movie? It's always on, there's a slight light leak, and it's kinda annoying LOL

PJ

I don't know. I don't see any. Oh I have a case :p lol

charlesmvaron

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
While watching a movie in netflix the home, menu, back, and search buttons remain lit up. Any way to have these turn off so my eyes aren't distracted by them while watching a film?

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
While watching a movie in netflix the home, menu, back, and search buttons remain lit up. Any way to have these turn off so my eyes aren't distracted by them while watching a film?

The YouTube app does the same so it be a software thing from HTC. Would be nice to have them turn off.

casiouser

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the one from xda. Itworks great but a little blurry when hooked to my Tv

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

mugenk20z3

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I cleared data/cache, uninstalled the old app and installed this new one but keep getting an error message that says:

Please make sure that your device has network connectivity and the Date and Time settings are accurate.

Now when I install the old netflix app, I get the same message.