Saw 1st HTC EVO 3D Commercial

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Saw it last night while watching an awards show! It features a family playing ping pong and of course the ping pong ball flying right at the screen and almost hitting the daughter. So it seems as though Sprint does advertise one the products become widely available and actually hit the street.

YouTube - ‪3D Table Tennis‬‏

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Saw it last night while watching an awards show! It features a family playing ping pong and of course the ping pong ball flying right at the screen and almost hitting the daughter. So it seems as though Sprint does advertise one the products become widely available and actually hit the street.

YouTube - ‪3D Table Tennis‬‏

I saw it last night too. I also saw it again about an hour ago.
Looks like sprint is ready to get the word out everywhere.

oasis9389

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
funny.. i took a picture similar to this.. people were playing beer pong and i got the ball in the air.. looks pretty sweet.

Jc3

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
hmmm, the commercial seems to suggest the UI is in 3D... i'm guessing this will disappoint some of the less informed buyers out there when they find out it isn't.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
hmmm, the commercial seems to suggest the UI is in 3D... i'm guessing this will disappoint some of the less informed buyers out there when they find out it isn't.

That whole widget/icon popping out of the screen is mildly shady, as it obviously doesn't do that.

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I think they got it wrong with this commercial. The OG Evo was a very popular device. They should have built on that. All they needed to do was show off the new UI for about 10 seconds, Show off the cameras and some 3D stuff for 15 seconds And stress that its also a 4G phone. This way, people familar with Sense would recognize that its an upgraded UI device, with 3D added. And they will know that they still get their 4G.

This commercial should have been like the 4th one they showed. Not the 1st.

taynxtlvl

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Same, saw it while watching Falling Skies last night.

*Random* I'm really digging that show as well. :)

Yeah for the 3D, all my friends thought it was cool. One of my friends said, "you officially have the hottest phone of the crew". Then I said "Tell me something I don't know" lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance