Screen Capture (screenshot help)

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Is there an on board way to capture a screenshot? On the pre i just hit 3 keys and boom, someone said get an app and for the most part they require root. also i dont see how paying 3 bucks for an app to take a pic of another app is really a must have lol. but im just wonder if there is a way to do with with the stock E3D. and if not, whats a good app to have

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Is there an on board way to capture a screenshot? On the pre i just hit 3 keys and boom, someone said get an app and for the most part they require root. also i dont see how paying 3 bucks for an app to take a pic of another app is really a must have lol. but im just wonder if there is a way to do with with the stock E3D. and if not, whats a good app to have

Unfortunately some of the app that used to not require root, like shoot me, wont work on the 3D. Without out paying $3, If your by a computer than you can use http://www.androidcentral.com/taking-screenshots-without-root

Reactions: BroadcastJunkie

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
@ maxima2k53 So if there aren't any free apps that don't require root then what?

you just basically took his question and turned it into an answer,

Q- "i want to take screenshots for free without root"
Your A-
honestly if there was a way to do a screenshot without root and have to pay for it, i would go for that route

genius... or maybe i'm just not understanding something

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles