Okay I have watched the green hornet but now I want to find more 3D movies.....WHERE DO I FIND THEM??????
    06-27-2011 02:21 PM
    I'm trying to figure out the same thing...when you go to the HTC watch store, they don't have any other 3d movies? I thought they would have some available at launch to purchase....It's so cool! I am about halfway through Green Hornet!
    06-27-2011 05:34 PM
    I too am looking for the same and did not see any in the HTC watch store. Or at least they don't say anywhere in any of the description that they are 3d so I assume they are not.

Watching in my car is great specially when I plug my aux jack into the E3D and it enables 5.1 surround. Awesome!!
    06-27-2011 05:47 PM
    Watching in my car is great specially when I plug my aux jack into the E3D and it enables 5.1 surround. Awesome!!
    So you were the one driving all over the road! jk
    06-27-2011 05:48 PM
    So you were the one driving all over the road! jk
    HAHA no.. I was on my lunch break and my car was parked in our lot. That would be crazy though driving around while watching in that small screen with one hand holding the phone.
    06-27-2011 05:56 PM
    I thought I remember reading somewhere that Blockbuster would be selling them or something. I sure hope there is more than just the Green Hornet to watch. Although it isn't all that bad so far.
    06-27-2011 06:13 PM
    Youtube has some 3D videos up, but obviously not movies.
    06-27-2011 07:51 PM
    According to the WSJ report that was released in early June, it was said that Blockbuster would be offering the first 3D movies to rent or buy with Drive Angry 3D scheduled to be the first release. Unfortunately, it didn't give a release date or window as to when that would be.
    06-28-2011 10:18 AM
    for those wanting to know where to get more 3dmovies. all you have to do is download any movie you want, import it to your evo 3d then go play the movie, hit the menu button when movie starts then hit the 3d button and there u go 3d movies.
    06-30-2011 08:28 PM
    for those wanting to know where to get more 3dmovies. all you have to do is download any movie you want, import it to your evo 3d then go play the movie, hit the menu button when movie starts then hit the 3d button and there u go 3d movies.
    I dont think that is how it works, but i have been trying to get a torrented version of avatar in 3d to play and it like freezes the phone, i cant get it to work. Does anyone know what format videos the 3d plays? I tried the format .mp4 and that is the avatar video that keeps on freezing.
    06-30-2011 10:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD