3D Gameloft Game Reviews

jonjon1221

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I bought assassins creed... Terrible...
Let's golf 2.... Just golf... The 3d is ok at best
Spiderman by far the best... As games on phones go....

Everlast716

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I wouldn't go as far to say AC is terrible, it wasn't that bad once played through for awhile. I would definitely say that spiderman is better. I got AC for free cause the first day, I purchased asphalt 6 and it wouldn't work, I called gameloft and they said they would send me a free game. I should have picked Spidey....Asphalt 6 works now and looks stunning in 3d but its kinda hard to play because the car is going so fast your eyes need to keep up it and makes this harder in 3d.

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I wouldn't go as far to say AC is terrible, it wasn't that bad once played through for awhile. I would definitely say that spiderman is better. I got AC for free cause the first day, I purchased asphalt 6 and it wouldn't work, I called gameloft and they said they would send me a free game. I should have picked Spidey....Asphalt 6 works now and looks stunning in 3d but its kinda hard to play because the car is going so fast your eyes need to keep up it and makes this harder in 3d.

I didn't think of that. You have to move the phone to drive it so that makes sense. Glad I held of buying it. I think we should still be able to download and buy the 2d versions of their games. I don't necessarily need all games in 3d.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
Assasins creed is total and utter carp...that made my head ache playing it...and 3d has NEVER done that to me...its not the games that make me sick (i have a 3ds) its how the developer presents it...gameloft has FOREVER turned me off their 3d games

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I've always liked Hot Shots/Let's Play Golf. I thought the 3D version was pretty fun. Only played it for a few minutes, but it looks good and played well.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I know that gameloft also makes games for the 3ds. Have any of you guys with a 3ds played the 3ds versions of the games? Are they the same quality?
I know they are more likely to be easier to play in the 3ds because of phsical buttons.

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I know that gameloft also makes games for the 3ds. Have any of you guys with a 3ds played the 3ds versions of the games? Are they the same quality?
I know they are more likely to be easier to play in the 3ds because of phsical buttons.

yea the 3ds gameloft games feel more polished to me...it seems like they just ported the 2d game over to the evo 3d and added hurtful 3d...the physical buttons help ALOT too

MeQ2

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
I bought assassins creed... Terrible...
Let's golf 2.... Just golf... The 3d is ok at best
Spiderman by far the best... As games on phones go....
Hi!

I've just spent my first 24 hours with my European EVO 3D. We Europeans have to do with much less 3D content preloaded on the device. Spider-man (or any 3D game) is totally lacking.

You guys know where the Spider-man 3D (or other games) can be obtained/bought? I don't see it in the game list on Gameloft's website...

Thanks!

irayge

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
i diddnt like spider-man, the boss fights were all annoying, and the normal gameplay was a little boring.

Let's golf is a pretty fun golf game, and i personally think the 3d effect is great and really adds to the feel of the game. the only issue is that you will get almost no challenge from the computer unless you play blindfolded, and even they you'll be competitive.

GT Racing seems like a good racing sim for a phone, but it crams way too many controls on to such a tiny screen. It does give a lot of options though... you can use on screen controls to steer and keep the 3d, or you can turn off 3d and use tilt controls.

assassin's creed is ok, i never played it on the 3vo so i don't know how the 3d is on it. i had it on my old epic. This one more than any of the others is really a "phone game". the others do an ok job of mimicking their console big brothers, but this one doesn't seem like it even tries. Still, the gameplay is entertaining enough if you can get it on a sale.

Nova is a solid shooter. The 3d effects is just ok, the gameplay is pretty good and gives you the option to play online (have to be connected to wifi). If you like shooters its the best thing you're gonna fine on the 3vo.

on a side note, Pro Evolution Soccer 2011 on the android market is a blast. It dosnt have 3d but the gameplay is good enough to mention it. Very full featured game.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
They gave me Nova 3d since I had it on my Evo before. While it looks pretty nice, the natural motion of the phone from playing the game makes it hard to keep the sweet spot for the 3d on the phone, so many times you see the banding that's also present when you look at a 3d pic and don't have just the right angle. For some reason the framerate, which isn't bad to begin with, does not seem to improve when turning the 3d effect off. It definitely runs better than on the Evo 4G, but doesn't seem as smooth as the non 3d version of the game on an iPhone or a Galaxy S phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos