Evo 4G Trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amanchor

May 16, 2010
Visit site
How does the trade work at Radio Shack or Target? Do you have to hand over the old Evo 4G the same time you pick up the Evo 3D?

I'd want to save pictures and other stuff then wipe clean the phone before I handed it over - but worry about formatting everything before getting the 3D.. Any advice??

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
How does the trade work at Radio Shack or Target? Do you have to hand over the old Evo 4G the same time you pick up the Evo 3D?

I'd want to save pictures and other stuff then wipe clean the phone before I handed it over - but worry about formatting everything before getting the 3D.. Any advice??

Im sure u can keep your sd card which has all your pics, vids and music

Reactions: amanchor

tndank

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
When you turn the 3D on, you can tell it you have an EVO and it will transfer some settings and things for you. Pull the EVO SD card out once your new phone has your contacts and then hard reset the EVO. Once you hit Wipe Data/Factory Restore, hand it over and start enjoying your 3D.

Reactions: amanchor

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site

First thing is WELCOME ... Second thing is "search is your friend" there are many threads on this topic but to answer your question ... I'm 99% sure that Target, Bestbuy, and Radio Shack you must trade your phone in at the time of purchase ... I know for a fact that Sprint will buy it back anytime ... The catch is don't wait to long to trade it in ... The trade in rates will be going down soon ... Radio Shack is about $150-$170 .. Sprint is $150 straight to your account, Gazelle.com $150 ... Best Buy $100-$150 ... FYI: DO NOT go to an affiliate Sprint store ... I went to trade my phone in and he proceeded to tell me it was $150 IN-STORE credit for accessories or what not ... BS on that ... I went down the street to a corporate Sprint and in 5 mins had the $150 credited to my account as a payment with receipt. Hope this helps.

P.S.: I was also able to keep the Red Battery and the SD card .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly Ryan