Sprint has no clue on issues...

trinamorgan88

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
Called Sprint to report the issues on my EVO 3D. I'm losing icons during reboot and apps aren't scaling right. Unfortunately, Sprint Customers Service was a joke. One rep confused both issues together. The next said it was normal for the EVO 3D to do this. The final one said it was a issue with Sprint ID! Finally gave up after that.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
both have been addressed in the forums here, remember the search tool is your friend.

Also, sprint is a just carrier, and unless you take it to a repair center (Where they will just factory reset it) they cant do much over the phone.

mycrownvic02#WN

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
If you have issues, and want them to be heard, sprint has a forum right on the website... Most issues havent even been posted internally yet to employees. The phone just came out last week.... Post on the sprint forums..

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
If you have issues, and want them to be heard, sprint has a forum right on the website... Most issues havent even been posted internally yet to employees. The phone just came out last week.... Post on the sprint forums..

Good idea. But I have a feeling Sprint will still be clueless regardless.

PhoneJunkie

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Problem is your issues are with 3rd party apps, Sprint has nothing to do with it. Contact the app developer. You were told the same thing on SUsers on both threads you started.

Reactions: HYDE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781