Bluetooth to Stream Music?

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone use one to stream their music? If so, which one is the best? I'm looking at the Motorola S10 at the moment, it wraps around your head...

Spazo

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth ?

I have the Plantronics Backbeat 906/903 and love it. I got it with the dongle that has the 1/8" plug so that I can plug it into the stereo jacks @ the gym and listen to the TVs while on the bikes, then turn off the dongle and pair up with my phone to listen to music the rest of the time.

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Bluetooth ?

In case anyone cares...I just got the LG HBS-700 and its pretty nice so far...its very comfortable in my ears and i like that the bulk of it hangs around your neck with lil tethered ear buds...

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use one to stream their music? If so, which one is the best? I'm looking at the Motorola S10 at the moment, it wraps around your head...

The s10 is the best,, had quite a few sets and there are most durable. An extra 15 bucks at best buy and they will be covered for 2 years, no questions asked they just give you a new pair if something happens that it them.

EVO - LUTION 3D

creektrack

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
The s10 is the best,, had quite a few sets and there are most durable. An extra 15 bucks at best buy and they will be covered for 2 years, no questions asked they just give you a new pair if something happens that it them.

EVO - LUTION 3D

I was gonna get those but i have to be a lil conspicuous at work cuz I'm suppose to wear ear plugs but i wear my ear buds instead, so these LG ones will be best for my situation...plus, they're actually pretty nice...