EVO 3D teardown coming soon!! Video Now LIVE!

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello everybody,

I am currently editing my evo 3d teardown video now and it should be online here shortly just wanted to get this thread up. Any thoughts??
The teardown was recorded on an atrix 4g so im trying to enhance the video as much as i can without ruining it. I figured it would have been a better quality!

Me and lyon21 from the forums made the teardown video!

LINK IS NOW LIVE!! Enjoy everybody!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5jMCPjbVHY

Last edited:
Reactions: stashu11

lyon21

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: EVO 3D teardown coming soon!!

Tore one down already a few weeks ago to fix one of the boses camera button...

How did you tear one down a few weeks ago when the phone was launched the day we tore this one down? Which was this week?

And everyone bi***ing about video quality... The video was taken on an Atrix 4G. Its not like we used an actual video camera to do it. Not to mention, it is the FIRST Evo 3D Teardown video on the internet. Im sure there will be plenty more for you whinners who need 1080p for everything.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Re: EVO 3D teardown coming soon!!

How did you tear one down a few weeks ago when the phone was launched the day we tore this one down? Which was this week?

And everyone bi***ing about video quality... The video was taken on an Atrix 4G. Its not like we used an actual video camera to do it. Not to mention, it is the FIRST Evo 3D Teardown video on the internet. Im sure there will be plenty more for you whinners who need 1080p for everything.

lol, the video looked good on the atrix's screen, we didnt realize the quality was so blurry until we started editing the video, its a shame we couldn't have made a better copy for everybody but i wasnt about to tear the phone down a second time. Its watchable and it is the FIRST teardown, i personally love teardown videos and the sooner the better for me. So on that note sorry i wasnt up to everybodys standards but i know most people will enjoy!! Cheers

aznmode

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering about the speaker. Its on the back piece I noticed. Do you know if its the same as evo 4g's speaker size. I would like to swap it if possible so its louder.

franky_402

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering about the speaker. Its on the back piece I noticed. Do you know if its the same as evo 4g's speaker size. I would like to swap it if possible so its louder.

Unfortunately i have no idea, ive never torn apart the og evo but my guess would be no!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie