Answering Phone question

labunjef

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I have a question on answering an incoming phone call. After I touch the button to answer, a message is spoken to me telling me to push 1 to talk. Is there a way to disable having to push the 1 and just answer the phone call? I'm real new to the Android world since I'm coming from a blackberry.

Thanks!

labunjef

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Now that you say that, I went to my google voice and found under settings there was a spot under calls and turned the call screening off. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. All fixed now.

enthuz

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
There seems to be a lot of nuances with GV with Sprint integration. I wish there was an update GV FAQ or in-depth hands-on video.

PM-Performance

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Now that you say that, I went to my google voice and found under settings there was a spot under calls and turned the call screening off. Thanks for pointing me in that direction. All fixed now.

No problem. I havent seen that directly, but the limited times I used GV , when users called that number it would give me a greeting to accept or deny the call with the users greeting. So it sounded like a similar function as that.

Glad that helped you out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc