06-26-2012 01:48 PM
    Why post in this forum then?
    06-26-2012 03:19 PM
    Why would you post it here? I seriously got excited. Thanks.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    06-26-2012 03:46 PM
    flashing now on my work phone(sensation) hoping to get it on my LTEVO asap
    06-26-2012 04:06 PM
    i posted for situational awareness, first wave of devices out. it's progress. hopefully the jewel/jet is next. HTC Sense is an abomination.
    06-27-2012 11:46 PM
    Sense 4 wasnt as that bad. I didnt get many reloads with it so far. The one thing that is an Abomination is the Multitasking, or lack there of.
    That is enough of a reason to leave sense.
    06-28-2012 12:04 PM
    Sense 4 wasnt as that bad. I didnt get many reloads with it so far. The one thing that is an Abomination is the Multitasking, or lack there of.
    That is enough of a reason to leave sense.
    isnt the multitasking at least associated with Sense in the way that it's another custom configuration by HTC?

You're not saying that the multitasking issue will still be prevalent with CM, right???
    06-29-2012 10:59 AM
    This phone is going to be so sweet with CM9. I'm licking my lips already...
    07-01-2012 07:29 PM
    isnt the multitasking at least associated with Sense in the way that it's another custom configuration by HTC?

You're not saying that the multitasking issue will still be prevalent with CM, right???
    The conventional wisdom is the CM should take care of the multitasking issue since the problem appears to be a combination of 1) How much resources Sense it taking up for itself and 2) how Sense aggressively shuts down apps that should be multitasking. With CM-9, it should be operating pretty much like it is on other CM-9 devices,
    07-02-2012 10:42 AM
    The conventional wisdom is the CM should take care of the multitasking issue since the problem appears to be a combination of 1) How much resources Sense it taking up for itself and 2) how Sense aggressively shuts down apps that should be multitasking. With CM-9, it should be operating pretty much like it is on other CM-9 devices,
    That was my experience with the unofficial port that's already available here on XDA. It ran smooth as silk and handled multitasking the way it should be. As a test, I bounced between Angry Birds, Temple Run, Handcent, GMail, and the browser. Everything came right back to where I left it, no reloads at all. IIRC, there was a little over 300MB free RAM available once up and running, so it clearly has a fairly small footprint.
    There are still a few things not working - MMS, tethering, panorama, and some people are reporting audio issues - that are keeping it from being a daily for me.
    07-02-2012 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD