Flashed Rejuvenated v2.15 after checking out ICS Tranquility and it kept both?? I still have the blue theme minus the wifi/bluetooth/ signal icons. Then I tried to download my apps back and I don't have play store? Help?
    08-06-2012 10:23 PM
    Flashed Rejuvenated v2.15 after checking out ICS Tranquility and it kept both?? I still have the blue theme minus the wifi/bluetooth/ signal icons. Then I tried to download my apps back and I don't have play store? Help?
    It sounds like some framework items didn't get overwritten in the flash. Did you do a full wipe before (system, data, cache, dalvik)? Does Rejuvenated come with google apps? If not, you should be able to search the XDA EVO forums for the gapps
    zip and then flash that to install the play store. Alternately, I think you can install them with GooManager.

Sent from my EVO LTE
    08-06-2012 10:31 PM
    It sounds like some framework items didn't get overwritten in the flash. Did you do a full wipe before (system, data, cache, dalvik)? Does Rejuvenated come with google apps? If not, you should be able to search the XDA EVO forums for the gapps
    zip and then flash that to install the play store. Alternately, I think you can install them with GooManager.

Sent from my EVO LTE
    Flashed over some gapps and play store is giving me "server error". Should I just reflash rejuvenated?
    08-06-2012 10:57 PM
    Flashed over some gapps and play store is giving me "server error". Should I just reflash rejuvenated?
    Yeah, that's probably your best bet. I would recommend doing a full wipe first, so make titanium backups of the apps you don't want to lose first. It's usually ok to just wipe the caches, but when you get shenanigans like this a full one is in order.

Sent from my EVO LTE
    08-07-2012 09:12 AM
    Yeah, that's probably your best bet. I would recommend doing a full wipe first, so make titanium backups of the apps you don't want to lose first. It's usually ok to just wipe the caches, but when you get shenanigans like this a full one is in order.

Sent from my EVO LTE

That worked. It was pretty cool tho having both together while it lasted. Since you're answering all of my questions on this site do the themes in goomanager all work for the evo or is it random themes for different kinds of phones?
    08-07-2012 09:11 PM
    That worked. It was pretty cool tho having both together while it lasted. Since you're answering all of my questions on this site do the themes in goomanager all work for the evo or is it random themes for different kinds of phones?
    Good deal, glad you got it working. I think goo does a check on your phone model to only display themes that are compatible like it does with ROMs, but I've never installed a theme with it so I'm not positive. The real compatibility you'll need to worry about is with the ROM though...some themes only work on certain ones. The best bet world be to check in the official ROM thread to see if the theme you want will work, or you could do a nandroid backup and just go for it. If it totally screws things up, just restore the backup and you're back to normal. One of my favorite things about rooting

Sent from my EVO LTE
    08-08-2012 12:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD