Cyanogenmod10 nightlies

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Doing well on the latest nightly. I do have an issue getting my picasa photos to show in the gallery app though.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Have you been able to try Netflix? I was on it a week or so ago and Netflix wasn't working. I'm mainly waiting for Netflix and MLB At Bat video to work then it should be my daily driver. I'm assuming video in MLB at Bat was broken for the same reason as Netflix.

Yes Netflix now works just fine.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yes Netflix now works just fine.

You know. I was one of the first people to complain about netflix not being on android and I'm probably the last one to use it.

The app is just so awful it doesn't help.

imranmali3

May 7, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having trouble mounting their SD card? I mount the SD card via setting, but when I go use camera, ROM manager, it says it cannot detect SD. However when I use a file browser such as ASTRO, it can detect the SD card fine...

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use the 09-02 build? The second one. The camera is working. If you switch it from 8mp to HD1080p on the still shot it comes out wide screen too. Wooo.

Still has the annoying phone crash though.

Reactions: cloak.n.dagger

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Anyone use the 09-02 build? The second one. The camera is working. If you switch it from 8mp to HD1080p on the still shot it comes out wide screen too. Wooo.

Still has the annoying phone crash though.

Awesome! No wide screen option was a little annoying. dLing 9/2 build now!

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Is it a crime if I like sense 4.1 better now. And think it's smoother. Lol. Damm update.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I think I can safely say that if they don't get the camera from sense to cm10 I don't think I can ever run cm10.

The camera is just so good.

Unless I finally go out and get a real camera like I said I wanted to. Lol. But even then. I kinda like sense now.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
I think I can safely say that if they don't get the camera from sense to cm10 I don't think I can ever run cm10.

The camera is just so good.

Unless I finally go out and get a real camera like I said I wanted to. Lol. But even then. I kinda like sense now.

Unfortunately I think you're right about this one. I love stock and want to stick with it but the camera software in sense is just too good to lose.

I will continue to use stock to see if it bothers me that much.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately I think you're right about this one. I love stock and want to stick with it but the camera software in sense is just too good to lose.

I will continue to use stock to see if it bothers me that much.

I've never went back to a stock Rom without regretting some part of it. This time I don't.

I tried mean Rom and the new cm10 build today. Meanrom isnt as smooth as stock. Cm10 is. The new build is really smooth and it keeps getting better and better.

The camera app just lacks so much. And something about the way sense 4.1 operates with the hardware down to the vibrations just seems so perfect for this phone.

Lol. Part of its all probably just in my head. But something isn't right for me just yet.

wmurch3

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
This phone is just so much more enjoyable to use with cm10. Its just so smooth and there are almost no hiccups when flipping between apps. I will miss some of the sense bells and whistles but I will use this as my daily for a long while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome