1. rg56's Avatar
    Should I update to 3.16 before I root or wait to do it afterwards?
    02-15-2013 05:32 AM
  2. Csan508's Avatar
    No i wouldn't at all specially if you if you are s off so if I was you i would wait

    Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    rg56 likes this.
    02-17-2013 10:39 AM
  3. mstrblueskys's Avatar
    Should I update to 3.16 before I root or wait to do it afterwards?
    I unrooted and updated, then rooted again. It was a pain. Just use DirtyRacun to root and go S-Off so you can update your radios.
    rg56 likes this.
    02-18-2013 05:42 PM
  4. ajbrad71's Avatar
    I did and it was a pain. I am s on, cause if something goes wrong it will be a booger to fix. Not a lot of ROMs for the new update

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    02-18-2013 07:13 PM
  5. benny3's Avatar
    s-off is the only way to go.
    02-18-2013 10:26 PM
  6. H0WARD Thu's Avatar
    Would you please post a link on how to root a EVO 4G LTE on 3.16?
    02-21-2013 06:45 PM
  7. rg56's Avatar
    Thank you guy, I am glad I asked. I will not update and I will begin the root process today...excited!
    02-23-2013 06:39 PM
  8. jdmcdonaldinks's Avatar
    I need this too please. I have looked here and on XDA. I have gone to HTCDEV.com, and I get told the token is not the correct size. My phone is stock to 3.16, and everything works. I am interested in foxfi and meanbean.

    Thanks !!
    03-22-2013 10:39 AM

Similar Threads

  1. Just got my Nexus 7 -- should I update to 4.2.1 from 4.1.2?
    By JobiWan144 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 02:03 PM
  2. Should I update to 2.3.5?
    By investech in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 11:52 PM
  3. Should I Update to Touchwiz?
    By red3213 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inch
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 06:40 PM
  4. Should I update to Gingerbread?
    By newmomto1 in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-22-2011, 12:50 PM
  5. should i update to froyo manually or just wait for the ota
    By biggiehead in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-08-2011, 10:44 PM