When Will it Come in White and How Will it look?

limdoug

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Not soon enough, but I'd imagine it'd be the same timeline as the EVO 4G. I think the OG black came out in June and the white came out in July as a BB exclusive and everywhere else in August or something like that. So in short...about 1 to 2 months.

BigDinCA

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
1. After it comes in black
2. It will look white
:D

Actually, I think the design changes they've made (for better or worse) will look better in white. Especially with the red stripe/kickstand running down the middle of the back. I think it will also subdue the contrast with the polished aluminum around the sides.

Brynnae

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
White will be looking really very awesome. I am having black but it seems that It is white because the scratches are countless as my phone regularly fall down.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well that will be interesting. The base color is "natural" (actually just bare aluminum that has been abrasively treated). So white will obviously have to be painted onto the bottom of the unit.

Not that it should hold the date up, but will have to be manufactured differently.

dadavises

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Actually seeing in white make me want it more than in black. Hope they announce a white version before pre-orders start. IMO, its looks better that way. Why can't they just come out with both colors at launch?

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Made ya famous on the front page.

Also, this.

evo-4g-lte-white.jpg

BroadcastJunkie

May 17, 2011
Visit site
haha, is this a joke? thats like asking when the sky will be green.

its the color of the evo line, you will never see one. whats with people and wanting white.. its so ugly

but really, its because... it wasnt like this in the movie now was it..
attachment.php

AndroidBlizzard

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Current design is so enticing if I was on sprint, it would just be like the GS2, a white one would release as a spark to sales which I don't see happening until the dog days of summer

dhoshman

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I would say to not expect it anytime before the end of summer. Usually white versions come along after 3-4 months. Anybody's guess is as good as mine though as no one knows currently.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I would say to not expect it anytime before the end of summer. Usually white versions come along after 3-4 months. Anybody's guess is as good as mine though as no one knows currently.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Sprint is taking pre orders first week of may,I don't think you'll have to wait more than a couple weeks at most.

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke