Dropbox question

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I assume the the EVO4GLTE will come with the same deal with Dropbox that the ONE X does, the 23GB free for two years, is that a correct assumption?

If so, I have a question relating to this. My wife has an OG EVO with tons of pictures that will need to be moved before she gets here EVO4GLTE. If I sign her up from dropbox now, and copy her pictures there, will she still qualify for the 23GB free when she gets her EVO4GLTE? Or is that 23GB just for "new" dropbox customers?

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
I assume the the EVO4GLTE will come with the same deal with Dropbox that the ONE X does, the 23GB free for two years, is that a correct assumption?

If so, I have a question relating to this. My wife has an OG EVO with tons of pictures that will need to be moved before she gets here EVO4GLTE. If I sign her up from dropbox now, and copy her pictures there, will she still qualify for the 23GB free when she gets her EVO4GLTE? Or is that 23GB just for "new" dropbox customers?

yes the 2 year dropbox deal comes with the evo. it's in the books that insidesprintnow put on his blog. and from what i understand you can already have a dropbox account. the free one comes with like 2 gbs or something. when you set it up on your phone you either create an account or sign in to the one you have and you get the 24 gb so you can go ahead and set it up now and move the stuff into it.

UNSCleric

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Good. I've had one now for at least a year and love it and it's the only folder I use for all my schoolwork, so I didn't want to have to make a new account and all that.

ericj12

Nov 14, 2011
Visit site
Good. I've had one now for at least a year and love it and it's the only folder I use for all my schoolwork, so I didn't want to have to make a new account and all that.

yeah ive just started using it recently. its better than always carrying a flash drive around although the couple 32gb flash drives i have can carry much more. i have i think 3.8 gb of space because i got a little extra with that dropquest that they had the other week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki