I Love Sprint!

evo-drum

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I know many have their gripes with Sprint, and some feel that they are not a contender against Verizon and AT&T, but what they just did for me is remarkable.

This is coming from someone who had the original EVO, to the EVO3D, to the iPhone, and now going back to the EVO 4G LTE come next month! I have been with them for over 12 years. They waived my upgrade eligibility with no additional costs and I am now able to get the new EVO next month.

Being that I never call in, pay my bill on time, the lady was so professional, and I asked about the early upgrade program from visiting this forum, and she said, "I can do that for you right now at no cost. You never call in and complain and we thank you for that." Her words.

So I am coming back to Android. The only reason I left in the first place was due to theft of my iPod Touch at work and my job gave me a 500 dollar voucher to replace it. So I tried the iPhone. No complaints. Very effective and reliable phone. But my Android had me spoiled. Hence reactivating my EVO 3D and patiently waiting on the new member to my family. The iPhone is now a iPod.

Good job Sprint! Making great strides without forgetting those who stuck with you through good and bad.:cool:

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I call Sprint everytime I have a problem. My buds iphone is now an iPad ...
6c60b93a-c337-b485.jpg

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I guess if they don't give you a reason to complain that's good lol...Unfortunately I had to call in more than once due to billing problems as well as phone issues when I had my Pre and the Nextel prior to that...Guess its a good thing I am due for an upgrade haha

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

evo-drum

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere on here that you can call and pay a fee to upgrade early. When I called to do that, she knew what I was talking about and said she would move my upgrade eligibility to May free of charge.
Honestly that was all I had to say. And she took care of the rest.

Sorry for you all that have had problems with Sprint man. I hope they resolved your issues!

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere on here that you can call and pay a fee to upgrade early. When I called to do that, she knew what I was talking about and said she would move my upgrade eligibility to May free of charge.
Honestly that was all I had to say. And she took care of the rest.

Sorry for you all that have had problems with Sprint man. I hope they resolved your issues!

I think when you're doing that you're just paying prorated early termination.

I wouldn't say I love sprint but I don't hate them either like I do Verizon and ATT. And T-mobile just screwed my sister over so they're on my hate list too.

evo-drum

May 17, 2010
Visit site

I wouldn't say I love sprint but I don't hate them either like I do Verizon and ATT. And T-mobile just screwed my sister over so they're on my hate list too.

Lol I feel that man. Well love may be a strong word then. This is the only phone company I have been with so I haven't had experience with anyone else. I remember a time when you had a basic phone with polyphonic ringtones and now these phones have grown into some must haves! Sprint has been nothing but remarkable with me as far as these upgrades and things. All has been well. And the added plus are the purchasing of phones at the Best Buys/Radioshacks.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
12 years with them and they have been nothing but great to me. They hooked me up by moving from September to may. I really laid them on a guilt trip by saying to them I have had one of their 4g phones now for almost 3 years with no 4g service yet stayed loyal to them with all 6 of my lines. They apologized to me and moved my upgrade to may.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Last edited:

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

Apparently not if it was free.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

themuffinman

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
12 years with them and they have been nothing but great to me. They hooked me up by moving from September to may. I really laid them on a guilt trip by saying to them I have had one of their 4g phones now for almost 3 years with no 4g service yet stayed loyal to them with all 6 of my lines. They apologized to me and moved my upgrade to may.

EVO-LUTION 3D

LOL, you had one of their 4g phones for almost 3 years yet the first 4g phone from sprint came out less than two years ago.

Wolvan

May 1, 2012
Visit site
I've been with Sprint for about 12 years also and have had very minor issue's. Overall good, wish service was better in the area's away from big cities etc.

I've been saving my upgrade from Oct 2011 (the last Sprint Premier upgrade, cry) for this new batch of phones. Evo 4G LTE or Galaxy S3, but starting to lean towards the Evo. (Currently have S1 Epic)

crow11ad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I am trying to see how the early upgrade thing works. My upgrade is Sept 1, but Sprint moved it to June 18th. I have only spoken to retentions only. What do I say to them about an early upgrade? Do I not need to speak to retentions? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, what is the best number to call to get this done?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair