i have offical sprint evo lte training tomorrow. questions?

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if this has already been covered elsewhere but does the EVO have a different camera than the One X? I currently have the Epic Touch and don't want to downgrade my camera in any way. Thanks!

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Probably a "yes" (and maybe answered elsewhere) but are they still going to charge us the $10 4G surcharge when there's no LTE anywhere?

I didn't mind paying it for the Wimax, but seems strange that they're probably going to keep charging it to everyone for a currently non-existent service.

zhecht

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Does it have calendar option in the setting for American holidays?

Any phone that uses Google Calendar can easily add American Holidays (or Portuguese Holidays, or Jewish Holidays, or Star Trek Stardates, or whatever). Just go to the web interface, click on Other Calendars, go to Browse Interesting Calendars, and choose from the 41 different holiday calendars to subscribe to. Once you sync your phone, the subscribed calendars will show up in the options.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Probably a "yes" (and maybe answered elsewhere) but are they still going to charge us the $10 4G surcharge when there's no LTE anywhere?

I didn't mind paying it for the Wimax, but seems strange that they're probably going to keep charging it to everyone for a currently non-existent service.

This has been settled long ago. It's not a 4G surcharge. You will pay it on the new phone.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Any phone that uses Google Calendar can easily add American Holidays (or Portuguese Holidays, or Jewish Holidays, or Star Trek Stardates, or whatever). Just go to the web interface, click on Other Calendars, go to Browse Interesting Calendars, and choose from the 41 different holiday calendars to subscribe to. Once you sync your phone, the subscribed calendars will show up in the options.

I don't use Google calendar therefore I would like three phone/app developers to give us the option ,maybe you can suggest...r thank you.

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I wasn't sure what the current state of it was since I haven't paid attention and just recently decided to stay with Sprint instead of switching to Verizon.

Yes, We all know that it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck but Sprint won the argument that it isn't a duck.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site

I would really like to know about this! I don't like paying for 4G, when I am not going to see it for a year. Las Vegas isn't even on the list.

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I would really like to know about this! I don't like paying for 4G, when I am not going to see it for a year. Las Vegas isn't even on the list.

They changed the wording on the $10 charge a long time ago.... it is no longer a 4G fee... all smartphones on sprint pay the $10 fee regardless of whether or not it is a 4g phone.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
They changed the wording on the $10 charge a long time ago.... it is no longer a 4G fee... all smartphones on sprint pay the $10 fee regardless of whether or not it is a 4g phone.

I don't think anyone has ever come up with a single piece of evidence that sprint considered this a 4G fee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze