Phone hype?

fivegear

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Is it just me or is there not much hype on the newest Evo? I remember the launch of the original, it was a big deal. This one just doesn't have that feel to it. I will most likely be placing my preorder for one tomorrow anyway though :)

bigtank

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
They tried

They tried but initial feedback was all about the design aspects, which cant be changed this late, so I guess Sprint & HTC said eff it

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I think the hype has gone to the One X since that is the general form of the E4GLTE. But in my opinion there was a good deal of hype when it was first announced but the attention has been with One X and GS3 for the most part.

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I have no problem with the GS3 getting all the hype,while the EVO4GLTE "flies under the radar".

A quick look at the post/view counts here on the AC forums will show that anything EVO-related is widely commented on and viewed. Is it safe to say that the GS3 is in direct competition with the next iPhone because of the gimmicks? Who knows, but the EVO can be the LA Clippers, and the GS3/iPhone can be the LA Lakers......I'm fine with that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance