Upgrade From Evo 3d

dizbstretch

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
I got off the phone from Sprint and was able to push my upgrade early by paying $115.00. I'm going to sell my EVO 3D on craigslist to make up the early push upgrade price... That is the only way to get the E4GLTE at the $199.99 price... I have to pay for the $36.00 activation fee, but the manager said when its billed to my account, call him and he will waive it...

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I got off the phone from Sprint and was able to push my upgrade early by paying $115.00. I'm going to sell my EVO 3D on craigslist to make up the early push upgrade price... That is the only way to get the E4GLTE at the $199.99 price... I have to pay for the $36.00 activation fee, but the manager said when its billed to my account, call him and he will waive it...

When was your original upgrade date?

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd also like to know when everyone's date was pushed up from. I have my eligibility in April '13. That might be too long for a early upgrade. But I think it might be worth the $120. The EVO3D is a great phone that hasn't done me wrong, but so far I've gotten each EVO and don't see why making it 3 in a row is a bad idea. A year is a long time from now.

cr33p

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd also like to know when everyone's date was pushed up from. I have my eligibility in April '13. That might be too long for a early upgrade. But I think it might be worth the $120. The EVO3D is a great phone that hasn't done me wrong, but so far I've gotten each EVO and don't see why making it 3 in a row is a bad idea. A year is a long time from now.

All three of my lines were within 12 months of upgrade, one they wanted 120 for wasn't eligible until 4/2013

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I wasn't eligible for an upgrade until June, 2013. Just got off the phone with Sprint and they offered me the "Buy-Up" for $165. I took it. It's a much better deal than the $549 retail price off contract. $165 + $149 (at BB)=$314. SOLD! I would get it for less if I were to sell my Evo 3D but that's going to the wife

MNofsinger

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
My upgrade is on June 1 and they moved mine to May 18 free of charge

I preordered from Best Buy yesterday morning. I called Sprint last night and they said that you are allowed to upgrade two weeks early. June 1st is my upgrade date so I can get the phone as early as May 18th. Best buy told me I would actually need to get Sprint to move my upgrade date to May 18th. I called Sprint again and asked that they move my my date to the 18th so I can get it for $199 at Best Buy. They said that they would be happy to. They also said that my upgrade date won't actually change on their system until the morning of the 18th. Hopefully they are right.... But no matter, Best Buy said they will make sure I get the upgrade price...

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I preordered from Best Buy yesterday morning. I called Sprint last night and they said that you are allowed to upgrade two weeks early. June 1st is my upgrade date so I can get the phone as early as May 18th. Best buy told me I would actually need to get Sprint to move my upgrade date to May 18th. I called Sprint again and asked that they move my my date to the 18th so I can get it for $199 at Best Buy. They said that they would be happy to. They also said that my upgrade date won't actually change on their system until the morning of the 18th. Hopefully they are right.... But no matter, Best Buy said they will make sure I get the upgrade price...

I was also told it's policy for them to upgrade 2 weeks early, if requested.

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
What the eff....i called three people trying to get this scenario done. No dice.

When is your upgrade? The first lady I spoke to was in CS and she was trying to give me the run around so I told her its just 20 more days and she transfered me to someone is sales. I just told them I wanted to buy the new EVO and they said the best they could do is May 18

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance