Accessories...Anyone purchase anything yet?

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, but from where and when? We need them to be available. And I need a holster and case combo.

no idea, but i doubt it will be that far apart from the official release, prob on the same day. i personally don't mind waitig a lil bit.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
no idea, but i doubt it will be that far apart from the official release, prob on the same day. i personally don't mind waitig a lil bit.

I do, my phones go through hell (Fire/EMS/Hazmat) I wish Otterbox released one already, my EVO now looks brand new when I take it out of the case.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I do, my phones go through hell (Fire/EMS/Hazmat) I wish Otterbox released one already, my EVO now looks brand new when I take it out of the case.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

they are listed on amazon, but it says ship within 2 to 5 weeks.

yeah, i am not a big fan of case either, it makes the phone big and bulky. i will go for these thin cases, but sometimes i still take it off. just feel what's the pooint of having a good looking phone if you have to cover it up all the time?

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately looks don't mean much to me, functionality does. It could be pink for all I care, it would get a rugged case and be covered anyways. I myself don't mind a case at all. Here I sit awaiting an Otterbox. And sometimes "Being careful" isn't enough. My EVO covered in an Otterbox was run over with a F350 Brush Truck and suprisingly made it...Was extremely surprised...Not to mention the amount of drops and falls its taken, and still looks brand new...Id rather have bulky than broken.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000