Who wants an Employee Referral???

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm totally buying this phone as soon as employees are allowed to order. In the mean time, get yourself a better deal by ordering through the employee referral store!

(As I have mentioned before, I work in IT and not sales. I don't receive any compensation for offering this to my good friends at AC)

Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

email: sal<dot>conti<at>sprint<dot>com

CID: 646

chart2_2.jpg

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm totally buying this phone as soon as employees are allowed to order. In the mean time, get yourself a better deal by ordering through the employee referral store!

(As I have mentioned before, I work in IT and not sales. I don't receive any compensation for offering this to my good friends at AC)

Sprint | Everything Plus(SM) Referral Program

email: sal<dot>conti<at>sprint<dot>com

CID: 646

Click to view quoted image

i already pre ordered the phone, but can i change my current plan to this?

klau25

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
well, can i still use my corp discount with this? really not worth the trouble if i can't, i am getting more than 10 dollars off my bill per month now, so pointless if i can't.

xberserker

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
well, can i still use my corp discount with this? really not worth the trouble if i can't, i am getting more than 10 dollars off my bill per month now, so pointless if i can't.

I have the same question. Plus since I already have a sprint, is it possible to move to this plan?

My wife just uses her phone for talk only and very little at that. Currently have her on the $39.99 plan for 450 minutes (no text, data, etc). Right now I have the Everything Data 450 minutes for $69.99

Really need to upgrade from this Launch Day Palm Pre ..

DougB541#CB

May 15, 2010
Visit site

I have the same question. Plus since I already have a sprint, is it possible to move to this plan? Does this include the $10 per month for new smart phones ?

My wife just uses her phone for talk only and very little at that. Currently have her on the $39.99 plan for 450 minutes (no text, data, etc). Right now I have the Everything Data 450 minutes for $69.99

Really need to upgrade from this Launch Day Palm Pre ..

You can not use corporate discounts on the referral plan. So if you have one around 20%, you're better off just going with that.

Nextelian

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Company discount terms vary from place to place, so it's hard to say if you will be allowed to "stack" discounts. All I can say is try and see what happens.

Also, the EVO will tack the $10 charge on the numbers above (there is an * at the bottom of the pic)

smith2sc

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, I'd really like to be able to find out more about how to migrate my existing account to a plan so I can get this discounted referral plan, that'd be awesome. I'm about to add a new line to my current one if that might make it easier to use this somehow.

bwillet#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
1600 minute ESRP plan with 3+ lines is (slightly) cheaper than 1500 minute normal plan with 25% discount, now that the discount only applies to the primary line. I switched to ESRP with a phone call when they screwed up my UPS discount AGAIN. Now I don't have to worry about the discount going away.

othersteve

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
1600 minute ESRP plan with 3+ lines is (slightly) cheaper than 1500 minute normal plan with 25% discount, now that the discount only applies to the primary line. I switched to ESRP with a phone call when they screwed up my UPS discount AGAIN. Now I don't have to worry about the discount going away.
How did you switch? You were out of contract and you simply asked?

HnLA

May 31, 2012
Visit site
They would not allow me to change my account, since I signed up to sprint 3 days ago for the first time. After going through 3 people, and 20 minutes, they said I cannot do this. Thanks though.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2