Those with pre-orders...relax

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
My status changed to this...
Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

I'm not going to visit that site anymore ... its torture lol

kellyrx8

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
just talked to my friend at the corp store on the campus and she said this to me

"Pre-order gets you out of the hassle in the store and waiting. That's about it."

Does anyone know how long the pre-order date to release date was for the galaxy nexus wasnt it like less than a week or something, I could be wrong...???

mggm100

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I think my heart skipped a few beats when the UPS truck pulled up a few minutes ago.

But it seems I had completely forgotten about something else I ordered over the weekend. LOL

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I think my heart skipped a few beats when the UPS truck pulled up a few minutes ago.

But it seems I had completely forgotten about something else I ordered over the weekend. LOL
And probably forgot about that pesky little thing with your tracking information when they ship your phone, as well.

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
That is correct I just spoke to Sprint and they said that the phones will ship out immediately after it becomes available at the Sprint warehouse, so he assured me that I would get it before everyone else since I pre ordered it on the first day of pre orders.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

If you spoke to Sprint, we know it's true!!

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Perhaps the biggest issue to me is the fact that Sprint cannot get their act together, here are the series of status updates that we had on our preorders:

1. "Your shiny new phone is in our warehouse and will be shipped shortly"
2. "Your phone will be shipped on 5/15".
3. "Your device is back-ordered if you would like to cancel and order another device, ..."
4. "The launch date for this handset will be announced in the next few days, thank you for your patience. Delivery should occur within 1 to 3 business days thereafter."
5. "Sprint is working to have shipments begin arriving on May 18th, thank you for your patience."
6. "Delivery will begin within 1 to 3 business days starting May 18th."
7. "We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18."

Really, come on Sprint -- why is this so hard to get right?

Based on those statuses, here is when we could logically expect the device:

1. By Friday, May 11th.
2. By Wednesday, May 16th.
3. Who knows....
4. Announcement was on 5/9, so shipping would 5/10 to 5/15, arrival 5/15 - 5/17
5. By 5/18 or some date thereafter
6. 5/21 - 5/24
7. Anywhere between 5/16 and hell freezing over

Reactions: bas.androiddev

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
My status just updated to "Suck it up and you will get your phone soon." SWEET!!!

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

jnup86

May 10, 2012
Visit site
The power button on my Nexus S stop working today so now I'm even more anxious for this phone to be shipped. Currently having some serious first world problems.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon