I've got the EVO - ask me anything!

F4tB4st4rd

May 10, 2012
Visit site
And it is not that the bloatware is present, that I could ignore. But the damn Sprint Zone keeps reloading itself constantly and then SPAMS ME WITH NOTIFICATIONS THAT I DO NOT WANT.

My problem is that the my OG EVO has very limited internal storage and I am stuck with either a constant reminder to update the bloatware, or using up my limited space! :mad:

dnathan13

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site
Deductible on this one will be $150 for loss/theft/damage

Data = 3G. ??

It's always less than 16 once it's formatted and partitioned, plus they have to load the ROM.

You will be able to disable anything you want

$11/mo, yes. Deductible will be $150 for the Evo. $200 is reserved for... something else... 0_o. If you think the insurance isn't a good deal, don't get it. Don't whine when a used one on CL or eBay costs more than $150 though.

Buttttt.... see below vvvvv

YUP. Asurion is overnight delivery

Why don't people use third party places like https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tp%3A%2F%2Fwww.squaretrade.com&token=4puyKtCV or www.securranty.com?

Around $100 up front and a $50 deductible for repairs. Prepaid overnight packaging for all claims. Can upgrade to loss and theft for a little more if you think you need it, with a deductible of $145.

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
You've got yours. When do you think the pre orders will arrive...?
29b0aih.png

:cool:

iBowToAndroid

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Why don't people use third party places like SquareTrade Warranties | SquareTrade Warranties | Extended Warranties for 60% Less Than Retail | Electronics Insurance Alternative or iPhone Warranty - Phone Warranty - iPad Warranty - iPhone Insurance Alternative- Macbook Warranty-Television Warranty- Extended Warranty Provider - 5 Star Rated Insurance Alternative

Around $100 up front and a $50 deductible for repairs. Prepaid overnight packaging for all claims. Can upgrade to loss and theft for a little more if you think you need it, with a deductible of $145.
Squaretrade is $125 for a 2-year warranty and $99 deductible - and they do NOT cover loss/theft. Plus you're not even guaranteed a replacement.

Reactions: ckoadiyn

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech