EVO 4g/LTE compared to EVO Shift

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I've read reviews on the new EVO 4g/LTE, they say it's really fast. How much difference will i see with the new EVO as compared to my Shift? I'm not eligible for the full upgrade until 9/01 but can buy out my agreement now for $45, then sell my phone back to Sprint for $60. So i'm wondering if i will really see a big difference all around on the new EVO?

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
The difference will be like trading in a Ford Festiva for a Boss 302 Mustang.

Sent from my soon to be Ex....the EVO 4G.

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Wasn't the Shift a mid-range phone to begin with? The 4G LTE is a top-of-the-line phone that's only just getting released. If the difference between two top-of-the-line phones that's a year apart is big, what should you expect between the Shift and the 4G LTE?

Loex

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm upgrading from my trusty old HTC Hero. Actually its not very trusty.... at all. Looking forward to finally ditching it for the Evo 4g lte! :D

li2327

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
Wow. I'm totally torn between the galaxy nexus, gs3, and the evo lte. All 3 look like awesome phones. I do love ics on my nexus s and have not been in a rush to get rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

dhoshman

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I dont see any competition from the Nexus at all, now the GS3 on the other hand Absolutely. I think Im going to get both but def the Evo.

Wow. I'm totally torn between the galaxy nexus, gs3, and the evo lte. All 3 look like awesome phones. I do love ics on my nexus s and have not been in a rush to get rid of it.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool