I have a Samsung Galaxy SII rooted using CM9 rom. I have tried multiple ICS roms with different overlays(mostly Touchwiz obviously). I noticed that if you go into Settings...Apps...Manage Apps...All...and you scroll down to the overlay name(Touchwiz, Sense,etc) and "Force Stop" the app, then click the "Home" button, it will give you the option to use the manufacturer UI or Stock UI. Can you do the same with Sense 4.0 on the HTC Evo 4g LTE? Thanks! :-D

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums
    05-11-2012 05:30 AM
    This had been around for as long as I can remember, I did it on my og evo when it first came out but I ended up liking sense

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-11-2012 07:00 AM
    Maybe you should ask this in the "ask me anything" thread. Phil would be the only one on this forum that could tell you at the moment.
    05-11-2012 07:13 AM
    There's no toggle or anything, no. But the UI is pretty stock, and you can use HTC's skins to change things up a little bit.

HTC Sense 4: The definitive guide
    05-11-2012 07:41 AM
    There's no toggle or anything, no. But the UI is pretty stock, and you can use HTC's skins to change things up a little bit.

HTC Sense 4: The definitive guide
    GOOD! Music to my ears!
    05-11-2012 08:39 AM
    I've never hear of a toggle in a stock ROM. I think the ROM you are running on your phone may have that option built in, but stock does not have that ability. As far as I know, the only way you get a stock Vanilla OS is by rooting and ROMing.
    05-11-2012 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD