eMail from Sprint Orders

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Sprint telling me that they are processing my order!

We're processing your order now so look for your shipping confirmation email informing you of the specific carrier used for delivery, as well as the tracking number on the day that your phone ships.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Yup, its all over the other threads...Not sure if we needed another one lol

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
My bad...The Mind F'ing is getting to me...and to think I missed the second thread with all but the same topic...I wish mods would delete multi threads that contain the same info so it wouldn't be so damn cluttered in here.

***Please excuse any and all typos as my large thumbs cannot fit the keyboard correctly***

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
My preorder was in two minutes after the clock counted to zero. I'm like a kid on Christmas eve!

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
So be like a kid on Christmas Eve in the correct thread.

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Sorry...angry I don't have my phone yet lol

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldn't you believe in Santa? Everyone knows that he is real.

jnl813

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Why wouldn't you believe in Santa? Everyone knows that he is real.

Dipshizz.... you dont have a lot of friends do you? I see that you have been thanked only 3 time sin 3 posts, and every time someone comes one here and expresses something, you are the first one to say something negative.

Just let people express themselves and keep your negativity to yourself... if something annoys you, move on.:-X

OR make a thread about it.:D

Reactions: Hurleygm

rajamahal

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Dipshizz.... you dont have a lot of friends do you? I see that you have been thanked only 3 time sin 3 posts, and every time someone comes one here and expresses something, you are the first one to say something negative.

Just let people express themselves and keep your negativity to yourself... if something annoys you, move on.:-X

I wish there was a no-thanks button for him...mr. negative/angry/whatever :cool:

Reactions: jnl813

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site

His EVO is going to come with a nice crack down the middle of the screen for his negativity. :p

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

I didn't come here to be thanked...I came here to be informed, and not on one topic in 6 different threads since people can't read before they attempt to post a new topic LOL

Will you be my friend now?

Reactions: donntiger

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Oh I will add I was waiting for the first numbnuts to take me seriously haha

*It's a shame you can't thank yourself, cause I would have*

Reactions: PittsPgh

jrog28

May 28, 2010
Visit site
His EVO is going to come with a nice crack down the middle of the screen for his negativity. :p

I think people hoping his phone is damaged is far worse than any negativity he displays. People told me that they hope i receive my phone late for joking around that i had it. Thats a pretty vindictive attitude there.

Reactions: Dakota 35-2

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
I think people hoping his phone is damaged is far worse than any negativity he displays. People told me that they hope i receive my phone late for joking around that i had it. Thats a pretty vindictive attitude there.

Yea...what this guy said...I even thanked him for saying it!

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site
It's a phone we are talking about here...
You speak as though death was wished on him. Seriously....

Dakota 35-2

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
It's a phone we are talking about here...
You speak as though death was wished on him. Seriously....

Pretty sure it was a joke...much like everything I post...SERIOUSLY. YES...I just capped you.