Stupid email sig

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I think it's silly to complain about since it's easily changed, but when I see people who leave the default sig, it just tells me you're too stupid to know how to change it.

That's my assumption, even if they've left it on purpose as a notice that they are typing on their phone. If that's what they want to convey, why do they think I care if they sent it from Tapatalk or the "Now Network"? I don't. Change it to "Sent from my phone. Forgive typos and/or shortness" or something.

It's not that annoying...just something I notice and roll my eyes at.

manonmoon49

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I think it's silly to complain about since it's easily changed, but when I see people who leave the default sig, it just tells me you're too stupid to know how to change it.

That's my assumption, even if they've left it on purpose as a notice that they are typing on their phone. If that's what they want to convey, why do they think I care if they sent it from Tapatalk or the "Now Network"? I don't. Change it to "Sent from my phone. Forgive typos and/or shortness" or something.

It's not that annoying...just something I notice and roll my eyes at.

I think this thread was created to inform, not complain. Maybe there are some that don't know how to modify their sign yet. New Android owners probably. That really doesn't mean that they are "stupid". Just still in the learning stages of their phone

Sent from the dungeon I was thrown in for voicing my opinions

ImmaSlave4U

May 16, 2010
www.GoVeg.com
*shrug* I don't mind it. And like others have said, it's easy to change or delete. Some people actually LIKE advertising their smartphone & network of choice, believe it or not.

P_M_G

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
LOL

Sent from my steak loving, iSheep shearing, damn you HTC 1.5 bootloadered EVO 3D while waiting for LTE on the so far full of empty promises Sprint "maybe in the future you'll see 4G" network

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair