EVO 4G LTE delayed to may 25th?

vhira82

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
S4gru reporting the phone may be delayed till the 25th. Wtf! Check it out S4gru.Com
Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2
http://s4gru.com/index.php?/blog/1/entry-175-looks-like-there-is-a-delay-on-the-evo-lte-pre-order-shipments/

shadowhawk2020

May 20, 2010
Visit site
I can't remember a highly touted phone from sprint that didn't hasbe a delay a couple days before release. Same thing happenend with the Touch Pro 1

pteezay

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Is this for online orders or in store pick up? I was told yesterday that they should arrive in stores on the 18th.

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Is this for online orders or in store pick up? I was told yesterday that they should arrive in stores on the 18th.

If the source is correct, it is for everyone. But online orders will have it before stores, at least we were guaranteed that when ordering...

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
They specifically told me mine wasn't impacted based on serial number. If you get one with an even serial number you are fine. If odd then you will be left out and rejected.

jelsenburg

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
i heard from a super secret source that it was going off the vowel/consonant thing. If your phones serial number ends in a number that when spelled out, ends in a vowel your golden, but if it ends in a consonant your SOL. For example 1=one, e=vowel = GOLDEN. 4=four r=consonant = SOL.

Reactions: Technosticrati

imex99

May 16, 2010
Visit site
My order is now out of backorder status...

L ast updated: 05/15/2012

Product ID Description Qty.

APX325CKT HTC EVO 4G LTE 1

Status: Thanks for pre-ordering. You are one step closer to getting your phone. Keep an eye out for a shipping email with your tracking information. We will do our best to get it to you before others get a glimpse on Friday, May 18. For questions, visit sprint.com/preorder.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

vhira82

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Seems odd. Many people gave started getting their tracking numbers, indicating that their phones have shipped.

I hope that is true. I hope s4gru is wrong. I ordered mine through RadioShack and I will be turning that place inside out if I dont get my phone on Friday.

digmys

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
That is your fault for believing that instead of what is in writing.

lol I didn't say I believed anything, I said that is what I was told when I ordered. But based on all previous launches Sprint has done, Sprint phone/online preorder customers get phones first, always, even if there are delays.

Could this time be the exception? Sure, but I doubt it.