** breaking news ** (joke)

Status
Not open for further replies.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Discovery of a drug tunnel nets 30,000 pre ordered HTC EVO 4G LTE phones on the US border near Mexicali.

Discovery-of-a-tunnel-of-drugs-to-US-Mexico-border.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JoshK

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: ** breaking news **

If you aren't even keeping your pre-order why are you still making dumb threads.... Not to be rude but seriously, get a hobby.

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

As we all know, threads are a very limited commodity and therefor an expensive resource. Please stop making funny threads about a situation that is in dire need of some comic relief.

Seeing as how you seem to think that each thread is magically stored I will give you some insight as to why pointless threads, and responses to said threads including my response I am making here, are bad for Android Central. Due to a recent flood in Thailand Hard drive prices have skyrocketed thus making increasing your HDD capacity a costly thing to do. Now whenever you do something like make a thread on a forum it is stored in a database and takes up some of the hard drives space. While keeping the amount of space to a minimum is something that I am sure this site does, it does not mean we should make an entire pointless thread for the sake of comic relief. If threads like this continued then Android Central would be forced to wipe older data or upgrade at insanely high prices. Your move smart ass.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Seeing as how you seem to think that each thread is magically stored I will give you some insight as to why pointless threads, and responses to said threads including my response I am making here, are bad for Android Central. Due to a recent flood in Thailand Hard drive prices have skyrocketed thus making increasing your HDD capacity a costly thing to do. Now whenever you do something like make a thread on a forum it is stored in a database and takes up some of the hard drives space. While keeping the amount of space to a minimum is something that I am sure this site does, it does not mean we should make an entire pointless thread for the sake of comic relief. If threads like this continued then Android Central would be forced to wipe older data or upgrade at insanely high prices. Your move smart ass.

Hey, you have some brown stuff on your nose. Just a heads up. :cool:

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

Stupid posts have been popping up all day. Why attack a funny one.

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

Hey, you have some brown stuff on your nose. Just a heads up. :cool:

I've run forums before and therefore understand the plights. You should've posted this in one of the many threads discussing the matter as it would have been better received.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I've run forums before and therefore understand the plights. You should've posted this in one of the many threads discussing the matter as it would have been better received.

I've started 6 threads in my lifetime. I think God will forgive me.O:)

WeGlobal

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
If someone had to be banned, I rather it be the sensitive person over the funny one. It's always good to have some comic relief, but not always good to deal with someone who takes offense to minor things.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Android Central Forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.