Will the official accessory releases be delayed aswell?

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Since the official release of the HTC Evo 4G LTE has been delayed, will it's official accessories be delayed aswell? I was hoping to be able to go to my local Sprint store on Friday and pick up the official HTC car kit for the Evo 4G LTE, and maybe even the HTC bluetooth car adapter.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Since the official release of the HTC Evo 4G LTE has been delayed, will it's official accessories be delayed aswell? I was hoping to be able to go to my local Sprint store on Friday and pick up the official HTC car kit for the Evo 4G LTE, and maybe even the HTC bluetooth car adapter.

The ITC would have no issues with the accessories.

It would be up to Sprint.

When the original DROID came out, I bought my accessories from a Verizon corporate store before the phone was available.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint doesn't have either the car kit or bluetooth dongle on the website, so it's doubtful they'll have them in store on friday. Besides, Apple will probably dig up some dusty old patent they bought from someone else that covers the suction cup mount or something stupid and block that too..

krcm0209

May 11, 2012
Visit site
Was the HTC car kit for the One X available before it's release? Cause I've searched all over for the Evo 4G LTE car kit and have found no traces of it anywhere. I was hoping when the Evo 4G LTE came out it would show up in the Sprint store or online somewhere.

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Sprint doesn't have either the car kit or bluetooth dongle on the website, so it's doubtful they'll have them in store on friday. Besides, Apple will probably dig up some dusty old patent they bought from someone else that covers the suction cup mount or something stupid and block that too..

Let's all talk about Apple!

Just because it's not on the website, doesn't mean stores don't have them in the back somewhere.

Quis89

Q&A Team
Oct 15, 2009
Visit site

This is incorrect. Accessories arrived in stores this week. The Bluetooth dongles are in stock. As well as a select few cases.

gmtom1

May 16, 2010
Visit site
This is incorrect. Accessories arrived in stores this week. The Bluetooth dongles are in stock. As well as a select few cases.

If they have them, why not show them on the website as available to order with the rest of the generic accessories they list as compatible with the E4GLTE? I doubt the dongles are available, considering that NO ONE else has them available yet across the internet.