I'm so bored that...

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I'm so disappointed and annoyed I won't be getting my EVO tomorrow! I'm bored out of my mind that I've been thinking of going to BB and getting the gnex until I officially get the email to pick my new EVO up. I'm bored of my e3d and its been really buggy as of late. Am I crazy!?

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I just need somethin new to keep me busy. If by tomorrow we don't have anything official then yes gnex will keep me busy even if its only a week. I'll root that thing the min I get home and start playing around. Plus I'm curious if we have LTE here in the north bay

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I just need somethin new to keep me busy. If by tomorrow we don't have anything official then yes gnex will keep me busy even if its only a week. I'll root that thing the min I get home and start playing around. Plus I'm curious if we have LTE here in the north bay

Same here. I flashed a new rom on my EVO just now to have something new.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Go Android!

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

The funny thing is that I did the same thing. I bought my GNex on May 5th as a temporary phone until the Evo LTE comes out 13 days later (May 18). Now it's delayed, I sold my Evo 3D, and I need to return the GNex by Saturday. So now I'm stuck. ...Don't make the same mistake as I did. :p

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol well I get 30 days out BB. So... I'm hoping this thing will be released by then. If not I recall Sammy will have a s3 release in june. Come on don't make me get a Sammy HTC!!

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol my last Sammy was the instinct and well we know how that phone turned out. I really do not want anything to do with touchwiz BUT if were looking at month+ delay then s3 might just be my choice.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
WTF would you be doing if the release date was for the first week of June, originally....?

Step outside. Read a book. Talk to friends & family. Watch a movie.

I'm not a guidance counselor....but.....

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Lol kinda funny, but when I'm expecting a piece of new tech and all of a sudden its not gonna happen for quite sometime well it just plain teased the out of me. It does help that its the weekend but by Monday the craziness starts again. Hahaha this makes sound like i don't have a life

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
So if I buy a phone at Best Buy and return it in 13 days or so.. do I regain my upgrade? How does that work exactly?

You get 30 days to return it from BB and yes that's including you regaining your rebate and getting something else. I've done it numerous times and like I said probably gonna do it again

Happy_man

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I wanted this phone today because I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow, and what better way to take pictures than a EVO4GLTE, this EVO4G doesn't cut it anymore.

Saneless

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You get 30 days to return it from BB and yes that's including you regaining your rebate and getting something else. I've done it numerous times and like I said probably gonna do it again

Cool, thanks. Because if I don't end up liking this, I'll keep my 3D and get something else in a few months that might be better.

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I wanted this phone today because I'm going to Disneyland tomorrow, and what better way to take pictures than a EVO4GLTE, this EVO4G doesn't cut it anymore.

Well, it looks like you will be going without it and you probably won't be a happy man...lol.

inuchan

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
Its a shame that you guys out there are going to give up on this phone. I bet that was Apples goal in all this is to hold it off long enough to make people not want it any more. I am still holding onto my order and will wait for it.

delthor7

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

Exactly! I was just there and was bummed that I couldn't take pics during video of my kid. Was hoping to test it out there.