Android - we need a show of force.

aviatordoc

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
It appears to be that ALL of the others are afraid of the power of Android. Or is it a movement. ??? They are going against Goog and Android.
Apple holding up the new EVO.
Even Microsoft getting in on it with moto phones.

ITC Bans Import of Infringing Motorola Android Devices | PCWorld

I am really pissed.
I think we need to do some simple (peaceful) show of force.

1. Get android stickers and display on all your vehicles.
2. Dissuade any Appl/ Micros buyers from drinkin their coolaid.
Other suggestions welcome.
This is getting beyond what our great country stands for. Free enterprise and innovation at its best.
What say you?

Mods, please feel free to move this, BUT, it is relevent to what is going on here.

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I'll do all that when google pays me to. Google is equally "evil" as apple and microsoft. I'd actually consider Blackberry 10 if it came out sooner than October/November release, but I can't wait that long so I'll just wait for EVO.

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I'll do all that when google pays me to. Google is equally "evil" as apple and microsoft. I'd actually consider Blackberry 10 if it came out sooner than October/November release, but I can't wait that long so I'll just wait for EVO.

Are you paying to use Googles services right now? They don't charge me for email, search engine or other basic services. If you don't use these, then I would understand.

Reactions: Ry

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
The unfortunate reality of this situation is that all parties are guilty of this kind of non-sense. Until our government steps in and changes the rules that these big corporations play by, then this type of stuff will continue into the foreseeable future. However, it's typically large corporations that make huge presidential/congressional campaign donations so that things like this don't get fixed. So, I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you. This is how things get done in our country.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ry

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Are you paying to use Googles services right now? They don't charge me for email, search engine or other basic services. If you don't use these, then I would understand.

I don't use gmail, but I do use google to search. Are you implying that google is doing me a favor for letting me use search engine for free? And that google gets nothing out of me using google?

tirith

Resident Linux Fiend
Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Google is a business, So yes, they get something, but unlike apple, they believe in OPEN SOURCE, one thing small time devs like me like to tinker with.

I use gmail, it's been great to me. 8 gb of storage for free?

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Shadowtc

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I think apple and Microsoft are mad because people are seeing that android phones are intelligent not just smart android is taking over

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
It appears to be that ALL of the others are afraid of the power of Android. Or is it a movement. ??? They are going against Goog and Android.
Apple holding up the new EVO.
Even Microsoft getting in on it with moto phones.

ITC Bans Import of Infringing Motorola Android Devices | PCWorld

I am really pissed.
I think we need to do some simple (peaceful) show of force.

1. Get android stickers and display on all your vehicles.
2. Dissuade any Appl/ Micros buyers from drinkin their coolaid.
Other suggestions welcome.
This is getting beyond what our great country stands for. Free enterprise and innovation at its best.
What say you?

Mods, please feel free to move this, BUT, it is relevent to what is going on here.

Lol. Yah! Let's all get them on the Google Kool-aid.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Jackson Galaxy

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
I don't use gmail, but I do use google to search. Are you implying that google is doing me a favor for letting me use search engine for free? And that google gets nothing out of me using google?
I'm saying that the least you could do is support the company that provides services for your phone.

JManekia

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I do support them, using their services as opposed to Microsoft or other companies. But it doesn't mean I have to agree with them and be "loyal" to them. Than I'd be like the sheeps