HTC EVO 4G LTE?s ? CLEARED & SHIPPING!

xDIEGOx

May 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I'm with you on that since I ordered through my local Best Buy store...

Did you pre-order it online, or did you go inside the store? I might go pre-order (now that they're shipping) it at my local best buy to receive the $50 gift card. Or is that just an online deal?

abdnach

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
Did you pre-order it online, or did you go inside the store? I might go pre-order (now that they're shipping) it at my local best buy to receive the $50 gift card. Or is that just an online deal?

I went to the store to do the pre-order. They took down my info, looked up my account and gave me a paper with the info of my pre-order. Before I even walked away, I had already received an email from them notifying me that I placed a pre-order. They had a sign about the $50 gift card and the lady said I would receive it after picking up my phone!

xDIEGOx

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I went to the store to do the pre-order. They took down my info, looked up my account and gave me a paper with the info of my pre-order. Before I even walked away, I had already received an email from them notifying me that I placed a pre-order. They had a sign about the $50 gift card and the lady said I would receive it after picking up my phone!

It works at the BB store as well. Says so in their flyer this week and on their in store posters

Sweet, thanks for the quick response guys. Gonna go after work to pre-order it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12